3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 118 of 616

I reluctantly tell Rachel, "It is your - Page 118 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Jun, 2017 - 3:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2017 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 118

I scan our surroundings with my heart pounding in my chest. " That went better than I expected. Ghost just got nicked a little. I'm quite sick of having javelins thrown at me. Where is a good old fireball to clean this den out?"

Sponsored Links:
29th Jun, 2017 - 5:08am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

"I am glad it went well, with no one being seriously hurt or left unharmed," I say before feeling the need to apologize, "I hope what I did helped." My tone was that of uncertainty or even frustration, perhaps even a bit sheepish though I was pretty sure the performance worked.

Feeling the need to explain my feelings, I admit to everyone with a sign and a chuckle, "Despite me knowing how much help a bard can be with their performances, I was still feeling I could have done much more to help." I made a mental note to remember to see what my spells were.

Also, I wonder if anyone might comment on why I decided to talk of Superman of all people and considered what I might say.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 29th Jun, 2017 - 2:12pm

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2017 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You look around and see no other movement but your own. You are spread out between the valley floor and the ridge where the goblins attacked from. You have 11 dead goblins all of them are wearing studded leather and carry javelins along with short swords. When you search them you will find 12 gold and 32 silver and 22 copper.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2017 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 118 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As usual, other than the coinage, I'll neatly stack what we find to the side for later retrieval. "No point in letting it drag us down until we are leaving this place. Rachel, think you can heal Ghost's wound? We've relied on his strength a lot recently."

"When people are ready, let us continue, the job is not yet done."

I'll search for any signs that we missed any goblins outside of the cave, then work with the others in approaching and clearing the cave entrance as practiced under Den's tutelage.

Out of Character: Reminder, Den is likely incommunicado for a while.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2017 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I check on Ghost and see it is a light gash. " Jason, it's a minor wound. I can heal him but then I will have no other magic to heal anyone else. Should I go ahead or save it? "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 29th Jun, 2017 - 3:05pm

29th Jun, 2017 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

Considering, knowing that Bards did have access to healing, I offer as I look to Rachel, "Perhaps I could try healing him? If you think Ghost might allow it. Bards do have access to healing." I know that my spells will be innate, but still offer a small prayer in my mind as I hope that I can have the magic I seek rise up from within me.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 29th Jun, 2017 - 3:14pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2017 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 118

Out of Character: : Thomas you can do cure minor wounds with no difficulty. As far as first level spells I will need to do some research to see what ones you get access to. For now you have the zero level spell of cure minor and the first level spell of bless.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2017 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 118

I reluctantly tell Rachel, "It is your choice, but it might be better to save it, there could be quite a few goblins left in there."

When Thomas speaks up though, I reconsider, "Hmm, that would be a good way to test if you do have access to these spells at this time. I say go for it."

Out of Character: At level 1 Bards only know four 0th level spells, and no 1st level spells. Cure Minor Wounds is doable, and he could cast that or any other of the four up to three times. But Bless and other L1 spells unfortunately won't be available until level 2.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.