3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 119 of 616

I move forward slowly, one hand still out - Page 119 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Jun, 2017 - 6:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2017 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 119

I scratch Ghost behind the ears. He seems to grin at this. " I'm sorry Ghost. We can't heal you right now. We will get you fixed up later though. " I kneel down in front of him. " Let's finish these goblins off. " I stand and smile at everyone. "Thomas, I have to ask. What does Superman have to do with a Dungeons & Dragons world? That was very unexpected. "

Sponsored Links:
29th Jun, 2017 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

"Well, bards generally offer tales of great heroes to inspire their allies," I admit, looking a bit uncertain particularly since a lot of people didn't seem to have as much respect for Superman and what he represented as I felt he deserved, before continuing, "For myself, he's very much a hero worthy of admiration often cast aside by others who see him as boring or unrelatable."

Considering Rachel and her wolf companion I would again ask, "Are you sure you wouldn't want to have me try and give him a bit of healing?" Fine either way, just thinking it was a fair consideration in seeing if I could. Of any case, I was ready to move on when everyone else was.though did keep my attention of my companions to see what they might say or do.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Jun, 2017 - 12:56am

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2017 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"It certainly seemed to have an impact. I felt something during the fight. I think we can be sure you're a bard now Thomas, congratulations, you just Inspired Courage with your words."

"Seriously though, I'd go ahead and try it. See what you can manage. Knowing more of what you can do now will be good for us to plan later."

I'll check around for a bit, then usher the others to the cave mouth, watching for trouble along the way. I want this done with sooner rather than later.

30th Jun, 2017 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Page 119 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Considering the dire wolf and what Rachel has said about sudden movements, I give a nod to Jason before slowly making sure to take non-aggressive stance. With an unhurried movement, I hold out my hand with palm up as I speak in a soft tone, "Hey now Ghost, how would you like to be healed up a bit? I won't hurt you." Hopefully, this effort will help in getting close.

I was cautious but mostly unafraid, knowing generally how to act in the presence of a canine who didn't know me well, though getting on one knee wouldn't be practical in this situation given how large the dire wolf was. Still, Ghost was very much a wild animal, not a domesticated dog so there was a high chance my efforts might not be enough and it will take Rachel directly telling the wolf to come near before I'd be able to do anything.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Jun, 2017 - 4:18pm

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2017 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: You will not have to get down to one knee if you do not wish. The back of Ghost is five feet in the air. He is a large Dire Wolf.

30th Jun, 2017 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

The Storyteller says...

Out of Character: Fair enough, force of habit when it comes to interacting with strange dogs or ones I don't know so as to get more eye level with them. Understandably not needed in this case, as you mentioned, given how large Ghost is. I just forgot to think of such a detail.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Jun, 2017 - 4:19pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2017 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 119

I place my hand on Ghost's back and stroke his fur. " It's okay Ghost. He is a friend. He is trying to help make you feel better. " He seems to relax a little. I nod at Thomas. "He should be fine Thomas. Just move slowly. "

30th Jun, 2017 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 119

The Storyteller says...

I move forward slowly, one hand still out while the other was in sight but to the side. Once I was close enough and allowed Ghost to give me a good sniff I would move the hand to where the dire wolf was wounded. Offering a gentle touch, though keeping my fingers more right above the wound and not directly touching it, I offer a soft prayer as I ask for the dire wolf's injuries to be healed. I close my eyes as I envision Ghost being made whole.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Jun, 2017 - 6:13pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.