3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 120 of 616

"Yes, unfortunately I can't quite - Page 120 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Jul, 2017 - 12:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2017 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 120

Thomas sees that he is able to heal Ghost of some of his injury. You cured him of one hit point.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jun, 2017 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I shake my head, surprised by the warmth felt when the magic somewhat healed the injury Ghost had. Yet there was one other thing I had felt, and moving slowly away from the dire wolf as I look to Rachel and Jason before saying, "While I was using the magic, I felt presence in my mind. Though not sure of who or what it was." I offer a smile, though I wondered who or what might have been there.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Jun, 2017 - 8:46pm

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2017 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I look at Thomas as he heals Ghost, "It'll be good to have some extra healing in the group. It's good to have the extra help too. Shall we go and see if there are any left inside? We need to be extremely cautious in how we do this. Move slow. A group in front blocking the way to the archers behind. The archers will be 30 feet behind and we'll shoot between you, so leave room in the middle. Any questions?"

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2017 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 120 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Not the weirdest thing to happen, I'm sure we'll figure out what it is at some point Thomas."

"In any case, last time we were here we used the right hand rule in picking our path. I suggest we do the opposite now, always pick the leftmost unexplored path. And don't assume an area is clear just because we went there last time. I'll leave behind chalk markings at the intersections so we can be sure which way we have been."

"The tunnels are mostly about five feet high, so find some way of hunching over that won't compromise your ability to defend yourself. And don't forget about booby traps. We found one last time, there are certainly more about."

Out of Character: already made rolls for entering the cave.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2017 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You all make your way to the cave. You enter and soon find yourself in the low five foot corridor heading in deeper. Who is carrying the torches?

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2017 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ghost merely eyes Thomas. " Thank you Thomas. That will help him feel better. " I listen as everyone speaks. " Are you ready Ghost?"" I take the lead with Ghost and wait for Allen. I check everywhere cautiously as we walk.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jun, 2017 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 120

The Storyteller says...

I offer a nod to Rachel as she takes the lead with the dire wolf by her side, and consider Jason's words before saying, "I will do what I can, thankfully I am only a little under a foot too tall so I believe that crouching a bit won't be too difficult while keeping myself defended." I provide willingness to also take one of the torches.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Jun, 2017 - 11:35pm

Thomas Results:
  • Listen and Spot on D20 (-1): 11, 10 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2017 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 120

"Yes, unfortunately I can't quite claim the same, wouldn't be looking forward to this even without the violence."

I'll carry a torch as well, though mine will be dropped to handle my crossbow properly at the first sign of trouble.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.