3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 122 of 616

Jason sees that ahead of Ghost the floor looks - Page 122 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Jul, 2017 - 12:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 122

I nod at Jason. I creep ahead while paying close attention to Ghost. We will ease up to the t intersection. My club and shield are readied.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Jul, 2017 - 2:21pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I move forward with the group, keeping my eyes and ears open for anything out of the norm. I smile to myself and I think that, out of the norm. A few weeks ago hunting goblins in a cave would be ludicrous.

Out of Character: I added a few attacks… just in case. I'll be out of the net again later today until some time tomorrow.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

There is no signs of goblins as you get to the T intersection and then turn left. You travel 40 feet where the corridor turns to the right. Looking around the right you see nothing and the corridor goes ten feet and then turns back to the left. You get to the turn and look down the corridor. It continues straight out of the sight of your light.

New spot and listen rolls please.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 122 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I sigh, "I can't say I like this, this place is turning into a real maze, and they know it better than we. Just need to keep pushing for now I think."

6th Jul, 2017 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I sigh, taking in consideration how far we've already gone into the cave, before saying softly, "Lets continue then." I will follow, more towards the back but still close to the party.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Jul, 2017 - 2:30am

Thomas Results:
  • Listen, Spot on D20 (-1): 9, 14 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2017 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I shrug and smile. " So far, so good. Don't be so pessimistic guys. What could go wrong? " I laugh softly but pay close attention. Ghost stalks ahead sniffing the air while I walk alongside of him.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 7th Jul, 2017 - 12:55am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2017 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 122

I nearly burst out laughing, "Yes, what could possibly go wrong!" I shake my head and smile at Rachel. "Okay, let's push on and get the answer to that question!" I remain at the ready with my bow.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2017 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 122

Jason sees that ahead of Ghost the floor looks wrong. None of you hear anything besides your own breathing.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.