3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 123 of 616

You head back to the T intersection and head - Page 123 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Jul, 2017 - 10:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2017 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 123

Just loud enough for everyone to hear, "Hold up, Rachel, Ghost, back off a bit. I think there is a trap up ahead. See there? Where the floor is elevated? I think it might be a pressure plate, or perhaps a covered pit."

"I could try to disable it, though I am less than confident of my odds. It would be safer to go around. We could also deliberately set it off, for instance by running one of Rachel's summoned creatures over it."

Out of Character: Kn, on taking a look, is it possible to jump over or otherwise bypass whatever it is that I saw and continue on through the passage? Can I determine anything more about the nature of this thing with the previous search roll?

Really not confident in my odds for the first option, I have Disable Device as a class skill, but at present I'd need to roll a 14+ to succeed at the standard trap DC of 20, and if I get a 9-, the trap goes off in my face.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Jul, 2017 - 1:52pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2017 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

It looks to be a pit trap of some sorts. Yes you can go around it but you have to hug the left wall tightly. Ghost will be the hard one to get across as he can not jump it or easily walk along the narrow ledge.

7th Jul, 2017 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

I will look around to see if there might be anything used to walk across the pit or otherwise allow everyone to bypass it counting Ghost as I say, "Surely there is a solution for this."

Out of Character: Also doing a Balance roll just in case it will be needed, as well a Search and Spot check.

Thomas Results:
  • Search on D20 (+5): 23 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (-1): 1 (1 roll)
  • Balance on D20 (+0): 6 (1 roll)

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2017 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 123 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Let's just take another passage for now. If we don't find another route to the other side of this, we can steal some of the doors we spotted elsewhere and bridge the thing."

If the others agree, I'll get out the chalk and make a big obvious mark where it can be seen coming from the other side. "No need for us to risk coming down this passage the other way and not recognizing i."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Jul, 2017 - 4:52pm

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2017 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I pull up short as Jason calls out. " Stop Ghost. " He stops and looks up at me curiously. " I listen to Jason and Thomas discuss the options. " I vote to find another way around this. I don't want to take any unnecessary risks with Ghost. "

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2017 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Right then, lets get moving, no need to take unnecessary risks."

I'll place the mark as previously described, and we'll all make our way back to the last intersection to take the next path.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2017 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 123

I walk ahead with Ghost. I try to calm my heart rate. That trap had unnerved me. We could have walked.... I try to focus on the passageway ahead. " Let's finish this up and get out of here Ghost. This place is making me uneasy."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 7th Jul, 2017 - 9:52pm

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2017 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 123

You head back to the T intersection and head straight. The path goes thirty feet then turn to the left. Following that it goes thirty feet and then turns back to the right. Looking around the corner you see the corridor heading straight with a door on the right at thirty feet. So far you do not hear anything.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.