3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 124 of 616

I hear the noise and curse. I dive to the - Page 124 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Jul, 2017 - 11:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2017 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 124

"Remember, they hid a trap behind a door last time. Let's check it for sounds of life, then open from the side."

Sponsored Links:
8th Jul, 2017 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Looking to Rachel, thing that the trap had bothered her, I say, "Hey, at least we caught sight of the trap before it hurt anyone. We just need to keep alert and a sharp eye."

After taking another route and coming upon a door with the discussion that was had I would offer, "I agree with Jason, let's check for any noises on the other end of the door and look for a trap." Hopefully, they could get through without issue.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2017 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

" Okay, hang back guys. I will check it out." I look to Ghost and softly say" Stay here Ghost. Stay. " I creep forward as quietly as I can. I stand just back of the door and place my ear against it to listen.

Out of Character: : If I hear anything in the room then I will sneak back to the others. If it is silent then I will open the door quietly.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th Jul, 2017 - 4:58pm

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2017 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 124 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As Rachel places her ear against the door ro listen it shifts in a bit and you hear darts being shot into the corridor among you. Roll reflex saves.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2017 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: I think this is for each of us.

I get a prickly feeling along my spine and in my gut, that feeling that says, something ain't right here.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2017 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Wai-"

Out of Character: thing was well hidden apparently if a search of 25 wasn't sufficient to spot the dart launchers.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2017 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 124

The darts are coming from up the hall in front of you beyond the door you did not search that area if Rachel is in front and she stopped at the door.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2017 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 124

I hear the noise and curse. I dive to the left hoping to come away unscathed. Ghost moves with me.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.