3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 125 of 616

"Let us wait for now. She doesn't - Page 125 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Jul, 2017 - 1:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2017 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 125

Every one is able to get out of the way of the darts except Rachel she is hit with two. They do 6 total damage to her and she feels herself getting sleepy. Soon she is asleep. When Jason gets up to the door once again it is a door set into a small alcove that has a simple pressure plate behind the door that caused the darts to be fired. There were eight of them. Hidden in the walls at an angle towards the door. They all have some type of residue on them.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2017 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I gasp as a couple darts pierce my armor. Grasping one and pulling it loose I examine it. I notice a residue then feel my legs growing weak. " Guys, I feel… ". Suddenly I begin yawning uncontrollably. I feel an urgent need to lay down. Gritting my teeth I try to stay upright but eyes roll up in my head and I collapse limp to the ground. Ghost runs to me whimpering.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2017 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I rush in and grab Rachel. I feel for a pulse, breathing. "She's alive" I tell everyone and no one. "We need to get her out of here."

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2017 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 125 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Keep her as upright as you can, if that stuff does anything more than make her sleep, we need to slow its progression to vital organs. Lets move out, just hump it back to the entrance."

I'll keep an eye out on our way back out, keeping my crossbow ready for use. I'd offer to carry Rachel, but I know that right now, with the Bane infusion, I'm carrying the best weapon we have.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2017 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Putting Rachel's arms around me and grabbing them in front. I stand, slightly bent, and carry her out like a ruck sack. "I've carried rucks heavier than this" I say. "I'm sure I could carry her down a mountain if I had to." I move as quickly as possible towards the exit.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2017 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

You are able to get to the cave entrance with little difficulty. Den is worn out from carrying Rachel as he had to slump over even more to safely carry her out without banging her head on any of the corridor ceiling.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jul, 2017 - 1:01am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 125

The Storyteller says...

"We can either wait it out at the entrance, hoping she wakes up, or begin making our way back," I offer as suggestions, before with a nod to Dennis add, "And I'd be happy to carry her. Despite appearances, I have surprised people with my strength."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Jul, 2017 - 1:01am

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2017 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 125

"Let us wait for now. She doesn't appear to be in danger. Unfortunately, we also should not leave so swiftly, the more time we give those little bastards to work, the more likely further incidents like this become."

If we do stay, I'll keep watch, and occasionally check on Rachel's condition.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Jul, 2017 - 1:32am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.