3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

3 5 D Character Rpg Questions Discussions - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Apr, 2017 - 2:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This is the place to ask questions and have regular discussions between the characters that do not need to clog up the main game thread.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Okay, I have a query and a suggestion.

How Meta do we want this to get? If we were literally transported into a Dungeons & Dragons world, chances are we'd recognize it, start talking about being part of a game, and probably have in character discussions on character optimization

I suggest that there be one notable difference between our characters in this game and ourselves. We've never heard of Dungeons & Dragons .

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

We know about Dungeons & Dragons that is what makes it fun. That way we have some game knowledge to help us but still have to figure stuff out *smile*It will be fun enough trying to earn money to get the gear we will need to survive to begin with. The knowledge we have will help us in the long run. Think of the book we could write about it *smile*.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Okay then, I guess I will just refrain from saying the following in the first five minutes tongue.gif "Pazuzu Pazuzu Pazuzu. Sup dude, I wish for a Ring of Three Wishes."

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You can say that but does not mean it will come true But you just never know what will happen.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2017 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

When we start out in this new world will we see the other characters or will we start by ourselves?

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 16th Apr, 2017 - 7:28pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2017 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions

You will see the others. You pop in at various places of the pasture. Daishain was first to pop in.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive

Yes, I agree with the knowing Dungeons & Dragons. I'm the Dungeon Master has some subtle differences in mind. This should go something like, "This can't be real. I'm in my game. Oh, this'll be okay, I know about this. Except, it's not quite like the game."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.