3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

3 5 D Character Rpg Questions Discussions - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 17th Apr, 2017 - 2:22am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 8 58 186 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (51) »
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here.
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Ignoble says...

This is the place to ask questions and have regular discussions between the characters that do not need to clog up the main game thread.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Jason
L3 Artificer

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You DampD

The Engineer says...

Okay, I have a query and a suggestion.

How Meta do we want this to get? If we were literally transported into a Dungeons & Dragons world, chances are we'd recognize it, start talking about being part of a game, and probably have in character discussions on character optimization

I suggest that there be one notable difference between our characters in this game and ourselves. We've never heard of Dungeons & Dragons .

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

We know about Dungeons & Dragons that is what makes it fun. That way we have some game knowledge to help us but still have to figure stuff out *smile*It will be fun enough trying to earn money to get the gear we will need to survive to begin with. The knowledge we have will help us in the long run. Think of the book we could write about it *smile*.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Jason
L3 Artificer

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

The Engineer says...

Okay then, I guess I will just refrain from saying the following in the first five minutes :P "Pazuzu Pazuzu Pazuzu. Sup dude, I wish for a Ring of Three Wishes."

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀

Ignoble says...

You can say that but does not mean it will come true But you just never know what will happen.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2017 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Rachel
Druid 3

Novice / Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Runner of trails says...

When we start out in this new world will we see the other characters or will we start by ourselves?

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 16th Apr, 2017 - 7:28pm

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2017 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions

Ignoble says...

You will see the others. You pop in at various places of the pasture. Daishain was first to pop in.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Den of Earth
Ranger 3

Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions

Sound of Wind says...

Yes, I agree with the knowing Dungeons & Dragons. I'm the Dungeon Master has some subtle differences in mind. This should go something like, "This can't be real. I'm in my game. Oh, this'll be okay, I know about this. Except, it's not quite like the game."

Guest please SHARE: "3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (51) »
Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Abnninja 20 Hours Ago
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Abnninja 5.3 Days Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By KNtoran 1 Week Ago
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Prodigy 1 Week Ago
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Stem 1 Week Ago
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Bountyhunter 1 Week Ago
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By Abnninja 2nd Aug, 2017 - 5:36am
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am