Joint Replacement

Joint Replacement - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 21st Apr, 2017 - 4:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2017 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Joint Replacement

Women more sensitized than men to metal used in joint replacement

Why are women at higher risk of complications after total hip or knee replacement surgery? An increased rate of hypersensitivity to the metals contained in joint implants might be a contributing factor, suggests a study. Ref. Source 4a.

Sponsored Links:
21st Apr, 2017 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Replacement Joint

This is one of those procedures you never fully recover from and I hope I never have to undergo in my old age.

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2017 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Joint Replacement
A Friend

Joint Replacement Health & Special Psychology

We are getting better at it.

Also, we are getting pretty close to being able to do a new kind of joint replacement. Growing a new knee or hip using the patient's stem cells.

21st Apr, 2017 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Replacement Joint

That is something miraculous that I'm looking forward to but I don't know how ommonplace it will be by the time I am a senior. If they made a replacement using the body's own bioenvineering then how will they know its a perfect fit since they will be adding new to the old.

> TOPIC: Joint Replacement

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,