Vadie Michelle Stroud Murder Case

Vadie Michelle Stroud Murder Case - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Mar, 2016 - 12:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Vadie Michelle Stroud Murder Case
20th Mar, 2016 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Kermit man pleads guilty in wife's death
Original Post Date: 18th Oct, 2010 - 2:00pm

What an awful case! Just because of a phone call? I am pretty sure this lady was a victim of domestic violence. What are your thoughts on this case?

international QUOTE
A 40-year-old Kermit man faces life imprisonment with mercy after having entered a plea of guilty Tuesday to first degree murder in connection with the shooting death of his estranged wife. Roger Dale Stroud entered the guilty plea in Mingo County Circuit Court and Chief Judge Michael Thornsbury set sentencing for 9 a.m. On Oct. 18. The defendant was remanded to Southwestern Regional Jail to await sentencing. According to a criminal complaint filed by investigating authorities after the shooting, Stroud had loaded his wife's body into a refrigerator, which was already in the back of his truck. The appliance, containing the body, was later found by relatives over a hillside on a mine site where it had been dumped by Stroud in an attempt to hide the body. Stroud, who was represented by Williamson Attorneys Ronald J. Rumora and Marsha Webb-Rumora, pleaded guilty to shooting his extranged wife, Vadie Michelle Stroud, 29, of Kermit on Sept. 21, 2009. In his petition to enter a guilty plea Tuesday, Stroud stated he had gone to Kermit Coal the morning of the incident to discuss their marriage with his estranged wife. He said the two began arguing about a telephone call that came in and "I lost my head, got and gun and shot her." The weapon was identified as a revolver. Mingo County Prosecuting Attorney C. Michael Sparks prosecuted the case. Sgt. Joe Smith of the Mingo County Sheriff's Department was the primary investigating officer and both he and the sheriff's department were lauded by Sparks for "an outstanding investigation… Source 2n

Vadie Michelle Stroud Murder Case (Hover)

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Vadie Michelle Stroud Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,