Best Police Action 2016

Best Police Action 2016 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Dec, 2016 - 3:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2016 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Best Police Action 2016

Best Police Action 2016

What Wro or Which, in your opinion, was the best Police Action for the past year 2016?

Sponsored Links:
28th Dec, 2016 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

Action Police Best

First off, I would just like to say we need to remember not to lose sight of good cops. That there are heroic, moral cops who day by day strive to follow the motto of Serve and Protect.

So often I see many so distrust and criticism of police offers, seeing them as corrupt and even villains. More, even in media cops are so often shown either as ineffectual or worse. In this cynical age, so many are more then willing to grab hold of the negative and not look for the positive.

I admit that I do not often stay up with new or about police officers, so I cannot very well pick the "Best", but I did find this article:
Cops Pay Bill of Diners Who Shunned Them

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th Dec, 2016 - 3:27am

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 24 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.4%

> TOPIC: Best Police Action 2016

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,