Mother Kills Her Children

Mother Kills Children - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Sep, 2016 - 11:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2009 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mother detained for child deaths

A mother is committed to a psychiatric hospital after admitting the manslaughter of two of her children. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
28th Jul, 2009 - 6:57am / Post ID: #

Children Kills Mother

Gosh. Slitting their throats is a crime of passion. Its also horrendous. I've never heard of such a hate-filled crime against one's own children. When mothers kill their children, its usually through gassing or poison. Goodness me, this freaks me out. Am glad she's in a psychiatric unit, however being such a violent murder, I think she should be in jail!

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2009 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mother Kills Her Children History & Civil Business Politics

This evil woman does not need to be in mental ward. I think she belongs in a nice dark hole on the bottom basement level of a prison where she can rot after being placed there.

21st Sep, 2016 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Children Kills Mother

Mom Drowns Infant Twin
Original Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2008 - 3:21pm

We hear more and more cases like this one. It is truly sad. How come anyone knowing this woman was suicidal and with newborns did not do anything to stop this?

international QUOTE
A woman who said she placed her 2-week-old twins in a bathtub and watched them struggle in the water was charged Monday with homicide after one boy died, according to a criminal complaint. Alisa Lorraine Evans, 38, who was upset about the recent shooting death of her adult son in Texas, also was charged with the attempted homicide of the other twin, who was expected to survive, records said. Evans admitted to having trouble breast-feeding the boys Friday and then filling her tub halfway, according to the criminal complaint. She told investigators she put the fraternal twins in on their backs and took them out when they stopped moving. 'She did not attempt to remove them until they became lifeless,' the complaint said. She told police she took David and Josiah Smith, who were born Jan. 4, out of the tub, put them on their sides on the bathroom floor and then put them in separate blankets. Josiah appeared to be coughing, but she doesn't remember David coughing, the complaint said. Her mother, Joyce Smith, then arrived home, went to the bathroom and asked, 'What did you do? What did you do?' to which Evans didn't respond, the complaint said. The grandmother then called 911. David died at the scene, according to police. Evans, who was a licensed vocational nurse, told police that she wanted a permanent solution to her problems and 'only wanted the children to go to heaven.' Source 3q

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

> TOPIC: Mother Kills Her Children

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,