Winning The Lottery Is So Stressful

Winning Lottery Stressful - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 13th Feb, 2017 - 11:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Winning Lottery So Stressful Millionaire, Jane Park, wants to sue for having so much money.
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lottery winner says cash 'ruined my life'

SHE won $1.6 million but says no one understands the stress of owning fast cars, designer handbags and multiple houses. Ref. Source 5d

Image from Twitter public domain.

Winning The Lottery Is So Stressful (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stressful So Lottery Winning

She needs to stop complaining. Not because I think "She should be happy she has money!" sense, but in that the stress is all self induced, with an obvious solution.

Put the money in a fund that will let one live comfortably without working. And then find something to work on anyways. Some labor that fuel's one's passions. Without the need to actually make money, a lot of endeavors that are otherwise worthwhile, but pay zilch, become doable.

I strongly suspect she just craves attention.

P.S. What is she suing for, more money?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th Feb, 2017 - 11:20pm

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Winning The Lottery Is So Stressful History & Civil Business Politics

It never ceases to amaze me what some people will sue for. "Oh I do not have enough money to ruin my life even more with?" I think too many people let the money go to their heads and they want to be like the rich and famous but they are not.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stressful So Lottery Winning

Meh, our society has long since reached the point where the court is the first recourse.

Its a waste of time, passions, and money the vast majority of time in my opinion.

> TOPIC: Winning The Lottery Is So Stressful

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,