USA Mutilating Girls' Genitalia

Usa Mutilating Girls' Genitalia - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Apr, 2017 - 4:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Jumana Nagarwala of Livonia
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Detroit physician charged with mutilating girls' genitalia:

A Detroit emergency room physician was charged Wednesday with mutilating the genitalia of two 7-year-old girls in what is believed to be the first case of its kind under federal law. Ref. Source 1x.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Genitalia Girls Mutilating USA

Why, just why? I know where they do this and I know the barbaric reasons behind it, but it continues to amaze me how stupid humans can be. How could you do this to a seven year old. What they do to young girls in many parts of Arab North and Northeast Africa is simply barbarous. That is happened here is unthinkable to me.

I know what I'd like to this person's genitalia… and I think I'd ask Krusten to help. She has some good ideas here.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

USA Mutilating Girls' Genitalia History & Civil Business Politics

Yeah someone doing this to a little girl is just wrong. I would hope that any who feel this needs to be done to women and girls needs to have their head removed from their shoulders. Yes we can get Krusten to assist us. We just tell her they are the ones who killed her birdie.

> TOPIC: USA Mutilating Girls' Genitalia

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,