John Kerry - The Ultimate Democrat?

John Kerry Ultimate Democrat - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th May, 2004 - 1:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
If you are going to beat Bush then you have to come good, is Kerry up to the mark?
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2004 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kerry - The Ultimate Democrat?

Mistress allegations.

Too busy right now to post all the details, but the story doing the rounds on the stock markets (THE best news network in the world, Do Never Test) is that the Kerry camp are frantically working behind the scenes on damage control regarding claims from a woman who works for Associated Press, that she was/is Sen. Kerry's mistress

Rumor has it that this woman has fled the US, apparently at the request of Kerry. Anyways, the Wash Post, ABC and a ton of other news outlets are working on the story as I type

Like I said, too busy right now to post all the dirt, making madd loot is a full time job yuo know, but I'm sure it won't be long before this story explodes onto a TV set near YUO

Kerry=Toast

Bush=Sure Thing to serve 4 more years as Prez

Sponsored Links:
13th Feb, 2004 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Democrat Ultimate - Kerry John

This weekend I saw one of the gossip magazines, like the Enquirer, shows Kerry with an old pic of Morgan Fairchild -- hahaha -- can it be true??

Roz

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2004 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

John Kerry - The Ultimate Democrat? History & Civil Business Politics

ABC, the Wash Post and Time have known about this story for a while now, but none of them wanted to be the first to run it. It was a case of "Yuo go first"

they were waiting on someone like the National Enquiror or Matt Drudge to step to the plate and Drudge did

here in London, the story has broken big time. All the English press are running it from the London Times to the tabloids

also, rumor doing the rounds in the Share Dealing Chat room (like I said, THE best news network in the world, D N T) is that there are more allegations to come, NOT ONE MISTRESS! BUT LOTS OF THEM :

IT AIN'T GETTING BETTER FOR KERRY

NOPE

IT'S GETTING WORSE, MUCH WORSE

international QUOTE
Kerry under pressure over claims of affair
By James Langton, Evening Standard, in New York
13 February 2004 Source

Presidential hopeful John Kerry is facing growing pressure to answer allegations that he had an affair with a journalist intern.

Supporters of the Democratic frontrunner say he is the victim of a "dirty tricks" campaign after reports that he tried to cover up the relationship when the claims were revealed on a website.

The woman was today named as 37-year-old journalist Alex Polier who has left the US and is now believed to be in London. Mr Kerry is said to have had an affair with her when she was a young intern working for news agency Associated Press.

After a day of lying low in Washington, the 61-year-old senator is expected to tackle the rumours at a series of media appearances today. His officials have refused to comment in public on the claims, which surfaced on the conservative Drudge Report website, run by the tipster who first reported Bill Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky.

But they are said to be furious at what they see as a Right-wing smear campaign against the man likely to face President Bush as the Democratic candidate in November.

The allegations are that Senator Kerry, whose wife Teresa is a member of the wealthy Heinz family, had been involved with a young intern working at a major news organisation.

The intern was said to have fled America at the urging of Mr Kerry after a friend approached a reporter with "fantastic stories". The Drudge Report claimed two of Mr Kerry's rivals for the Democrat nominations knew of the allegations. It said General Wesley Clark, who has bowed out of the race, told reporters privately: "Kerry will implode over an intern issue."

The rumours are said to explain why Howard Dean decided to stay in the race despite trailing badly in the polls. In what will be seen as an attempt to rebuff the allegations, General Clark's campaign team has said he will publicly endorse Mr Kerry today.

The presidential race has become mired in smears this week, with the White House forced to deny reports President Bush failed to turn up for part of his military service in the Seventies. And two days ago a photograph appeared showing Mr Kerry, a decorated Vietnam veteran, with actress Jane Fonda at a 1970 anti-war rally.

After winning 11 out of 13 primaries, Mr Kerry had looked certain to become the Democratic candidate. He faces a test next month when most of the big states, including New York and California, vote to pick delegates for the Democratic convention in July. Few Americans are aware of the affair claims. Newspapers have made no reference to the story, which is largely restricted to internet chatrooms and Right-wing radio talkshows. But the Drudge Report says it is being investigated by Time magazine, the Washington Post and the ABC network.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: User CarKeyBoi you need to read the FAQ board to find out proper posting techniques as you seem to be in constant violation of them. First of all, if you wish to quote an article, it is not necessary to post the entire page including ads and HTML links, you merely have to post the first paragraph or two and then link to the rest. This is also in keeping with good copyright ethics. Do not use CAPS in your posts, this is considered 'Shouting'. Anymore warnings and your account will be set to approval mode.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2004 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

just got this e-mail from back home. It's from a close friend of my dad who served in Nam. Dad's buddy thinks there's something very fishy about Sen Kerry's war record. Kerry was honored with 3, count them, THREE Purple Hearts in as many weeks. If the Dems keep making an issue of Bush's war record (or lack of as the case may be) don't be surprised if come November, a lot of Republicantards are asking some searching questions about Kerry's time in Nam

- Car Key Boi,
knows how to cook pasta al dente style, D N T

I've long thought that John Kerry's war record was phoney. We talked about it when you were here. It's mainly been instinct because, as you know, nobody who claims to have seen the action he does would so shamelessly flaunt it for political gain.

I was in the Delta shortly after he left. I know that area well. I know the operations he was involved in well. I know the tactics and the doctrine used. I know the equipment. Although I was attached to CTF-116 (PBRs) I spent a fair amount of time with CTF-115 (swift boats), Kerry's command.

Here are my problems and suspicions:

(1) Kerry was in-country less than four months and collected, a Bronze Star, a Silver Star and three purple hearts. I never heard of anybody with any outfit I worked with (including SEAL One, the Sea Wolves, Riverines and the River Patrol Force) collecting that much hardware so fast, and for such pedestrian actions. The Swifts did a commendable job. But that duty wasn't the worst you could draw. They operated only along the coast and in the major rivers (Bassac and Mekong). The rough stuff in the hot areas was mainly handled by the smaller, faster PBRs. Fishy.

(2) Three Purple Hearts but no limp.. All injuries so minor that no time lost from duty. Amazing luck. Or he was putting himself in for medals every time he bumped his head on the wheel house hatch? Combat on the boats was almost always at close range. You didn't have minor wounds. At least not often. Not three times in a row. Then he used the three purple hearts to request a trip home eight months before the end of his tour.. Fishy.

(3) The details of the event for which he was given the Silver Star make no sense at all. Supposedly, a B-40 (rocket propelled grenade) was fired at the boat and missed. Charlie jumps up with the launcher in his hand, the bow gunner knocks him down with the twin .50 (caliber machine guns), Kerry beaches the boat, jumps off, shoots Charlie, and retrieves the launcher. If true, he did everything wrong. (a) Standard procedure when you took rocket fire was to put your stern to the action and go (away) balls to the wall. A B-40 has the ballistic integrity of a Frisbee after about 25 yards, so you put 50 yards or so between you and the beach and begin raking it with your .50's. (cool.gif Did you ever see anybody get knocked down with a .50 caliber round and get up? The guy was dead or dying. The rocket launcher was empty. There was no reason to go after him (except if you knew he was no danger to you - just flopping around in the dust during his last few seconds on earth, and you wanted some derring-do in your after-action report). And we didn't shoot wounded people. We had rules against that, too. © Kerry got off the boat. This was a major breach of standing procedures. Nobody on a boat crew ever got off a boat in a hot area. EVER! The reason was simple. If you had somebody on the beach your boat was defenseless. It couldn't run and it couldn't return fire. It was stupid and it put his crew in danger. He should have been relieved and reprimanded. I never heard of any boat crewman ever leaving a boat during or after a firefight.

Something is very fishy.

Here we have a JFK wannabe who is hardly in Vietnam long enough to get a good tan, collects medals faster than Audie Murphy in a job where lots of medals weren't common, gets sent home eight months early, requests separation from active duty a few months after that so he can run for Congress, finds out war heros don't sell well in Massachusetts in 1970 so reinvents himself as Jane Fonda, throws his ribbons in the dirt with the cameras running to jump start his political career, gets Stillborn Pell to invite him to address Congress and Bobby Kennedy's speechwriter to do the heavy lifting, winds up in the Senate himself a few years later, votes against every major defense bill, says the CIA is irrelevant after the Wall (Berlin) came down, votes against the Gulf War, a big mistake since that turned out well, decides not to make the same mistake twice so votes for invading Iraq, but oops, that didn't turn out so well so he now says he really didn't mean for Bush to go to war when he voted to allow him to go to war.

I'm real glad you or I never had this guy covering out flanks in Vietnam. I sure don't want him as Commander in Chief. I hope that somebody from CTF-115 shows up with some documented facts challenging Kerry's Vietnam record.

I know in my gut it's wildly inflated. And fishy.

22nd Feb, 2004 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

I have heard some similar charges leveled at Kerry. The 3 purple hearts for example. Yes, it seems likely he received purple hearts for "injuries" that did not really warrant it or should I say that others would not have reported for official recognition.

He is touting himself as pro-vet, but as your post points out, his voting record is anti-vet! I believe this will eventually come out. Especially if Bush's military record continues to be made an issue. If it does, I would expect the charges to be thrown right back at Kerry.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2004 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I found this on Kerry. I am not political at all, I just tripped on this while surfing. Seems to me that Kerry is not a nice person, and I won't be voting for him.

It is an article by Ann Coulter from Town Hall.
https://www.townhall.com/columnists/anncoul...c20040129.shtml

Kerry is like some character in a Balzac novel, an adventurer twirling the end of his mustache and preying on rich women. This low-born poseur with his threadbare pseudo-Brahmin family bought a political career with one rich woman's money, dumped her, and made off with another heiress to enable him to run for president. If Democrats want to talk about middle-class tax cuts, couldn't they nominate someone who hasn't been a poodle to rich women for the past 33 years?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Feb, 2004 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

John Kerry - Ultimate Democrat

Even if JFKerry is a war hero (I don't know, and don't care), he certainly hasn't acted like one ever since. He slandered the bona fide, proven war heroes, voted against them in EVERY vote since, and committed high treason by providing aid and comfort to the enemy during a time of war.

Most people tend to forget that it was the DEMOCRATS that got us into Vietnam, and the REPUBLICANS that got us out. From the time Richard Nixon was inaugurated, he sought to pull us out, without leaving South Vietnam completely unprotected.

JFKerry is trying to get us to suddenly pull out of Iraq, a conflict that he voted for us to get involved in, and leave the country completely unprotected.

Finally, if there are three sides to an issue, he takes stands on all four.

NightHawk

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Post Date: 19th May, 2004 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

John Kerry - Ultimate Democrat Politics Business Civil & History

One of the driving forces of the US elections is the position of the candidates on foreign policy. To get a detailed view of Kerry's feelings on the matter visit his web site at: https://www.johnkerry.com

Sample:

"Americans deserve a principled diplomacy...backed by undoubted military might...based on enlightened self-interest, not the zero-sum logic of power politics...a diplomacy that commits America to lead the world toward liberty and prosperity. A bold progressive internationalism that focuses not just on the immediate and imminent, but insidious dangers that can mount over the next years and decade, dangers that span the spectrum from the denial of democracy, to destructive weapons, endemic poverty and epidemic disease. These are not just issues of international order, but vital issues of our own national security."

-John Kerry

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: John Kerry - The Ultimate Democrat?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,