Morgan Freeman

Morgan Freeman - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Jun, 2009 - 2:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Morgan Freeman
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2008 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Morgan Freeman

Morgan Freeman

Oscar-winning actor Morgan Freeman is in serious condition after a car accident in Mississippi, according to hospital officials. Ref. CNN

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Morgan Freeman
Morgan Freeman (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2008 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Morgan Freeman
A Friend

Freeman Morgan

I hope that he is ok. Intial reports stated that his car was airborn before leaving the highway. It will be interesting to hear more about what has happened to him.

5th Aug, 2008 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Morgan Freeman Sports & Fashion Music Movies

According to Freeman's publicist, Donna Lee, the actor suffered a broken shoulder and arm and appears to be in a bit of pain...."They had to use the jaws of life to extract him from the vehicle," McFerrin said. "He was lucid, conscious. He was talking, joking with some of the rescue workers at one point."
Source 6

It sounds like he should be okay after he has some time to heal. The report says alcohol was NOT a factor. I have always enjoyed his work.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2008 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Morgan Freeman
A Friend

Freeman Morgan

I know that the report never mentioned alcohol so that usually means they are not sure or that it was not a factor. I am just interested in how his vehicle came to be airborne before leaving the roadway. I wonder if speed was a prime factor in this accident.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2009 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Freeman Morgan

Actor Freeman sued over car crash

Oscar-winning actor Morgan Freeman is sued for negligence over a car accident in August. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2009 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Morgan Freeman
A Friend

Morgan Freeman

Now the plot thickens. What was going on in the vehicle that night to cause the accident. She said he was not paying attention to the road. Was she the cause of the distraction from the road?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jun, 2009 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Morgan Freeman

It is reported that he is going through a bitter divorce of his wife of 25 years, one of the reasons seem to be that he has been having an affair with his step-grandaughter. His wife knew everything about it and admitted they have an "open" marriage but did not approve of this relationship until it became serious.

Source 8

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2009 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Morgan Freeman
A Friend

Morgan Freeman Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Why would a girl be wanting to have an affair with such a older man. It is not like she would not be a part of the inheritance when he passes. I just do not understand why some of these things happen. I know if it was not a actor going through this there would be talk of possible sexual predator.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Morgan Freeman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,