Kyorne the Ranger

Kyorne Ranger - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Apr, 2017 - 6:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 255
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Kyorne the Ranger
A Friend

Kyorne the Ranger

Kyorne, stands 6/2 tall with a muscular body. Kyorne has brown hair with green eyes. Kyorne has tan skin and a rough appearance in general. Kyorne has chosen to seek power by becoming a soldier for hire. Kyorne views alliances as ways to further his own goals. Kyorne intends to do dispose of others in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Kyorne the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Kyorne

Advisor Description

We met at a market stall, when the day was still young. She was dressed in traveling clothes, and thus looked out of place. It was initially an awkward meeting, as I had never met her before and my late mother had only mentioned her once. She was exceptionally beautiful, and I foresaw a future in which she could be my wife. As an aristocrat, she would greatly improve my social standing by being my wife. She may see that I am too serious about life in general, though.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Kyorne the Ranger
A Friend

Kyorne the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The body was found in a labyrinth, bloody and scarred. Perhaps this creature would have received better treatment by simply finding a different path in life...oh well. However, this person's life will not be missed by many, he was known by few and fewer still cared about him. Thus, it took a while to even be able to find someone who would identify the person.

> TOPIC: Kyorne the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,