Guyana Scams & Fraud

Guyana Scams Fraud - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th Apr, 2017 - 10:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Guyana Scams & Fraud Guyana Scammers, cheaters, and swindlers
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2015 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Guyana Scams & Fraud

Guyana Scams & Fraud

Is Scams & Fraud in Guyana a prevalent crime? Is the public aware or still easily fooled into conducting bad business?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Fraud and Scams Guyana

Name: George

Title: Corruption and Fraud

Comments: I refer to the article 'Clues lead to mystery Trini con man in Guyana' which clearly demonstrates the expertise and the intricate mechanism that our local crooks will go through to get their hands on our wealth. Now this sort of fraud was unknown here prior to our independence. Many of our present high flyers in the corruption trade here learn their underhand practices here whilst working with our government services or in high ranking position in other set ups. I won't be surprised that when the culprit is caught it turns out that he was either an ex government employee or held some position of recognition in the private sector. The problem is that we are still producing these con men and women here by the dozens,but we only hear of their activities when they get caught. They are encouraged to partake in these acts of fraud, embezzlement and other illegal money making schemes because of the perpetual lack of accountability and transparency, and by the example set my many of our politicians. Moreover,by the lack of severe retribution dished out when they are found guilty here. You won't find any of our past guilty offenders behind bars here. Almost all end up getting a slap on their wrist and are allowed to keep their ill-gotten gains.

> TOPIC: Guyana Scams & Fraud

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,