Text RPG Blog

Text Rpg Blog - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Apr, 2017 - 11:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Text RPG Blog Official Blog: TextRPG.com
27th Apr, 2017 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

Text RPG Blog

Text Role-playing Game Blog

I used to have a single static page at TextRPG.com to talk about Text Role-playing Games. Now, I have decided to turn it into a full blog in order to give more depth into Role-playing Game Character building using Text Based gaming. There are many potential Players out there that believe Role-Playing is based on a video game or the limits of having time to gather around a table. This Blog seeks to help potential Players see the benefits of collaborative writing and in depth Character building.

I will be adding specific articles as I get a chance and will link to them as new Threads here. I plan to be intricate with the articles down to having entries about "Picking a name for your Character".

This Thread will act as a review of the layout, the kind of content there and suggestions on future articles to help promote Text Role-Playing.

Rewards: If you will like to help by submitting articles (Co-author) for the site then please let me know. You will be credited for the portion you write and also gain an awesome amount of FP!

Please feel free to use the social icons at the site to share, like and even subscribe to this new Blog. There is an option to comment there as well. Get started: TextRPG.com Blog.

Text RPG Blog
Text RPG Blog (Hover)

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Text RPG Blog

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,