Property Brothers Buying And Selling

Property Brothers Buying Selling - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Apr, 2017 - 9:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Property Brothers Buying Selling Real Estate TV Series
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Property Brothers Buying and Selling

If you are a frequent viewer of the Real Estate TV Series called, "Property Brothers Buying and Selling" then please give us your review?

Property Brothers Buying And Selling (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Selling Buying Brothers Property

This is a great show, even if it is completely staged. I really like the interplay between the brothers and they have some great ideas.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Property Brothers Buying And Selling History & Civil Business Politics

Season 06, Episode 1 - “Million Dollar Listing”
Frank and Diana got into their million-dollar neighborhood a few years ago with a three-bedroom fixer-upper. But four kids later, the walls are closing in and they haven’t even started renovating. Jonathan is determined to transform their tired old property into a luxury home buyers will love, and comes up with an ingenious plan to reclaim wasted space in the kitchen. Meanwhile, a cheeky Drew shows the kids what their over-the-top wish list looks like in real life, but finding the family’s dream home will require a major compromise.

Season 06, Episode 2 - “Shacking On Up”
Nurse Jenna and firefighter Neil are ready to settle down in a home of their own, but first they have to flip his frat house. It’s a fixer-upper that never happened, and now Jonathan’s stepping in to transform the bachelor pad disaster into a showstopper. A crew of firefighters pitches in to tackle the demo, but there’s shocking news for the budget when the electrical upgrade proves worse than expected. Meanwhile, Drew is determined to find a move-in ready house that checks off every item on the couple’s wish list.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Selling Buying Brothers Property

Yeah, new episodes are great and this is the show they do that I really like. In truth, I like the other one where Drew finds the prospective buyers a few homes, they make a decision on a home, and then Jonathon transforms that home into their dream, but this is the format I like best. The Buying and Selling format is what got me into the Property Brothers… and made them very rich too. That said, I know this is mostly staged, but what the heck… it's television for a reason. rolleyes.gif.

> TOPIC: Property Brothers Buying And Selling

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,