Bubonic Plague

Bubonic Plague - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 29th Apr, 2017 - 3:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2015 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bubonic Plague

Oregon girl, 16, diagnosed with bubonic plague

Teen likely acquired the disease from a flea bite, Oregon health officials say. Ref. Source 9t

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Plague Bubonic

Plague bacteria take refuge in amoebae

Yersinia pestis, the bacterium that causes bubonic plague, can survive within the ubiquitous soil protozoan, the amoeba, by producing proteins that protect against the latter microbe's digestion, report scientists. Ref. Source 6s.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Bubonic Plague
A Friend

Bubonic Plague Health & Special Psychology

When I was in California attending the Defense Language Institute, DLI in military parlance, I used to go hunting down on Fort Hunter Liggett. We were warned not to go near the squirrels because there was an outbreak of plague. That was my first understanding that the bubonic plague was not only not gone, it was very much still alive. There are many things mother nature has at her disposal to rebalance things if we don't figure out how to do it ourselves. This is one of those tools and she has used it in the past.

> TOPIC: Bubonic Plague

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,