How To Choose A Character's Name?

How Choose Character' S Name - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Dec, 2017 - 3:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  How Choose Character' s Name From the TextRPG.com Blog
1st May, 2017 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

You’re ready to choose a character name for a role-playing game in which you want to participate. Your character’s name has the same importance as your name. Character Name Choices For Your Role-playing Game - Text Role-playing Game

How To Choose A Character's Name? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Name Characters Choose How

I am very good at coming up with names. I have a mind that keeps working all the time and it is hard to shut off. This makes it very easy for me to come up with interesting names.

Rather off topic, but...
IF I was born a decade later I am sure I would have been labeled as ADHD or some other issues. I know I was bored in school a lot and did not really pay much attention.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 1st May, 2017 - 4:29pm

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

How To Choose A Character's Name? Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I use multiple ways to come up with names. Sometimes I can make one up out of the blue, like Ildrahil. Sometimes I steal them from something I read, like Glorfindel. Some I go online to get by typing, Dwarven or Elven names for example. Sometimes I use a good historical name that I may or may not modify a bit. And occasionally I use the names that are suggested by the game, although I almost always modify them to some degree.

12th Dec, 2017 - 10:31am / Post ID: #

I have to admit that I tend t take names from existing popular characters in other books and series rather than come up with my own.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2017 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I hate to admit it but I will usually use random name generators. I will go through name after name before finding one I like. My character name is usually one of the toughest aspects of making a character for me.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2017 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah I understand that Character names can be hard to many. I am glad that I can come up with a name at almost the drop of a hat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Dec, 2017 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

How Choose Character's Name

I always have trouble coming up with character names, and tend to rely on random generators. The last character I named, I named after my cat who someone else named first.

Reconcile Edited: Kingowlbear on 13th Dec, 2017 - 12:45am

30th Dec, 2017 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

How Choose Character's Name Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

If you've read a lot of fantasy novels or movies then getting a name from a character you saw or read about shouldn't be hard unless you're the picky type *wink*.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: How To Choose A Character's Name?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,