Cassandra Sainsbury's Drug Haul - Page 3 of 6

Cassie's family's grave fears - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th Jul, 2017 - 5:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Discuss  Cassandra Sainsbury' s Drug Haul
Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Cassandra Sainsbury's Drug Haul
A Friend

Cassandra Sainsbury's Drug Haul - Page 3

Well, if she thinks the defense she has planned is going to win I can tell you one thing she wasn't when she packed… she wasn't very bright. I mean come on. She paid in cash. She bought one way tickets. And her return flight was booked for her one way just a few hours before the flight from Singapore… and paid for in cash. There isn't anything suspicious about that.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st May, 2017 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Haul Drug Sainsburys Cassandra

'Cassie was a sex worker'. IN a shock twist, Nine claims Cassie Sainsbury worked as a prostitute before her Colombia trip and lied about her mum being dead. Ref. Source 7o.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 7:24am / Post ID: #

Cassandra Sainsbury's Drug Haul History & Civil Business Politics

Inside brothel 'where Cassie worked'. IT advertises online as a "Discreet, boutique" gentleman's club, but the reality of Club 220 in western Sydney is far seedier. Ref. Source 2i.

Image from Facebook public domain.

Cassandra Sainsbury's Drug Haul (Hover)

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Haul Drug Sainsburys Cassandra

Oh, this poor girl is very confused and she is going to go to jail for a long time in a bad place. I feel bad for her… but decisions carry consequences.

Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Haul Drug Sainsburys Cassandra

Yes she has no idea the trouble she is in and she has no idea the issues she will soon find herself dealing with. She will be much changed when and if she gets out of prison.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 5:41am / Post ID: #

Cassie Sainsbury was 'popular, but a pain'. A FORMER receptionist at the brothel where Cassie Sainsbury allegedly worked says club's "Cougars" envied her because she was a star. Ref. Source 6p.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cassandra Sainsbury's Drug Haul - Page 3

She won't be treated like a star where she is about to go. I don't think she really understand what's about to happen to her. I think perhaps she's lived a bit of a sheltered life. I think perhaps she's a product of her generation, all wrapped up in herself and trying to find fame instead of living life. What she found was infamy instead. That seems to be okay for many.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Cassandra Sainsbury's Drug Haul Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Cassie's family's grave fears for their safety. THE sister of accused cocaine smuggler Cassie Sainsbury says she's terrified for her four kids after the 20-year-old accepted a plea deal in Colombia overnight. Source 5n.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Cassandra Sainsbury's Drug Haul

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,