Cassandra Sainsbury's Drug Haul - Page 4 of 6

I have no idea what this girl is thinking. - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Aug, 2017 - 6:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Discuss  Cassandra Sainsbury' s Drug Haul
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Cassandra Sainsbury's Drug Haul
A Friend

Cassandra Sainsbury's Drug Haul - Page 4

Turning against the drug cartel to accept a plea deal is not the safest route to go and yes she just put her whole families lives in danger. I think she jst signed her own death warrant and does not even know it yet. These cartels are not know to be lenient.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Haul Drug Sainsburys Cassandra

KN,

Yeah, I hear you. Yet that is what selfish people do. She was selfish when she thought she'd get away with this and didn't think about consequences and now she's being selfish again. So she may save her butt and end up making her family pay for it.

27th Jul, 2017 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Cassandra Sainsbury's Drug Haul History & Civil Business Politics

This is a good example of how you can live your own life in the law and yet someone related to you can live outside it and bring consequences to you and your own family without you even knowing it!

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 16 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.6%

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Haul Drug Sainsburys Cassandra

Yes that is very true. Ms Sainsbury has no clue in what she is doing and has been lost in life for a long time as seen with her choices in life. I do hope that her family does stay safe.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Haul Drug Sainsburys Cassandra

Me too regarding her family. These cartels are not nice people and they make sure they send messages. Killing her would send a message. Killing her and her whole family would send an even stronger message and the next person who is caught will think twice about turning over evidence.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Why Cassie should stop playing the victim. ACCUSED drug mule Cassie Sainsbury has to stop playing guilty in court but innocent in the media, a drug trade expert warns. Source 5w.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cassandra Sainsbury's Drug Haul - Page 4

Let her keep playing the media and the courts. Right now she is no longer a mule but a target as she plays tries to play two sides against each other. She will find out soon that this game is not going to end like she hopes it will.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cassandra Sainsbury's Drug Haul Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

I have no idea what this girl is thinking. Her stance now is that someone held a gun to her head and forced her to take the drugs in her suitcase. I do not recall seeing or hearing anything that a man was forcing her while she was at the airport. If I was forced at gun point to do something like this as soon as I was at the airport and away from them I would go to the nearest law enforcement officer and tell them what happened and what I was forced to do. BEFORE going through screening or checking in at a counter.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Cassandra Sainsbury's Drug Haul

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,