Baby Mourning Doves - Page 2 of 2

There is a hawk in the area so I think they - Page 2 - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2018 - 4:55pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 41 63 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 
Best of  Baby Mourning Doves
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2017 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Baby Mourning Doves - Page 2

That's sweet JB I did not know you had extended family. If they want to be there no matter how difficult you make it then it means they are gathering something from the aura of your home. Not superstitious or anything like that just saying sensitive animals know how to read these things.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2018 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,631
Avg: 8.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 5,167.80 FP
Charm: 330

Doves Mourning Baby

Despite my efforts to stop them from having their babies in our place this mother was insistent and came inside of our porch and on my work table to have her two. She chose my trucks utility box to do her thing so I put it in a cardboard box to give her some privacy. Where this box is right now we walk up and down about 2-3 feet away, above it because its on a table and she isn't bothered by it.

Attached Image

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2018 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Kingowlbear
Premium
(+)

Baby Mourning Doves Gallery Forum International

I never have the heart to remove the phoebes from my front porch. Fortunately they don't seem to be destructive. I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets attached to the wildlife that tries to share my space.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2018 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

JB
Admin
(+)

Page 2 Doves Mourning Baby

There is a hawk in the area so I think they enjoy the cover of the house. We're vegans so it is natural for us to want to help any animal I'm just hoping their next move isn't actually inside the house.

Guest please SHARE: "Baby Mourning Doves" on:

+  1 2 
Sponsored Links:

If Baby Mourning Doves is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Baby Mourning Doves

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Unanswered

The below Topics have Zero Replies, can you be the first to comment on one or more of them?
Updated: Every 30 mins.

Highlights

ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Opinion 13 Hours Ago
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 1.7 Day(s) Ago
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By RedLips 1 Week Ago
Depression: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 1 Week Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By Jolenta 7th Apr, 2018 - 12:14pm
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By snackc 13th Mar, 2018 - 1:44pm
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By Gknightbc 4th Mar, 2018 - 10:52pm
Difference Between Love & Lust: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JoePublic 14th Jan, 2018 - 1:18pm
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Seraphina 18th Oct, 2017 - 12:40pm
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am