Can You Hear Me Phone Scam

Can Hear Phone Scam - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th May, 2017 - 12:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 11:29am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

If you receive this call, hang up immediately

If you have received one of these phone calls, you have "Serious and legitimate reasons to be concerned", according to police. Ref. Source 5w.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Scam Phone Hear Can

I have had them call me a couple times. Since I answer my phone differently than most people I think it throws them off. I think it is sad that people will do this to scam people.

Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Can You Hear Me Phone Scam History & Civil Business Politics

Yeah, this sucks. I recently had an experience where my identity was stolen. I felt violated. This kind of theft is as basic as it gets. If I could ever find the person or people who invaded my privacy like that I would show them what an SF soldier is capable of… imagine the main character on Taken… that's me only I'm better and I'm real. I wouldn't kill them, but their pants would be dirty when I was done.

Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Scam Phone Hear Can

Yeah I have a particular set of skills myself that when used properly can put the fear of God or Allah into someone like never before. Lucky for me I do not need to use them very often.

> TOPIC: Can You Hear Me Phone Scam

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,