USA Sharp Shooting

Usa Sharp Shooting - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th May, 2017 - 11:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA Sharp Shooting USA Sharp Shooters - USA Shooting - American - US - United States Sharp Shooting
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2008 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

USA Sharp Shooting

USA Sharp Shooting

A general Thread about the level of Sharp Shooting in USA. What laws must be satisfied for a person to do Sharp Shooting? Are there established places to learn Sharp Shooters - USA Shooting in USA?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Shooting Sharp USA

Call to phase out lead bullets at shooting ranges

While there is no safe level of lead exposure, US health bodies regard 5 micrograms per deciliter of blood as the level that is cause for concern. This research finds that people using shooting ranges can record blood-lead levels as high as 40 micrograms. Ref. Source 6g.

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

USA Sharp Shooting
A Friend

USA Sharp Shooting History & Civil Business Politics

I can see using rubber or plastic bullets for the shooting range to assist in helping a person to sight in their weapons and make themselves a better shot. I would rather use regular bullets when shooting at other things but plastic or rubber bullets can work at a range.

Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

USA Sharp Shooting
A Friend

Shooting Sharp USA

The issue with this is it affect the flight of the bullet. A lead bullet travelling at high speed warps to some degree. This affects how it travels. A similar lead bullet will warp similarly, and thus you can learn how to shoot it very accurately. A plastic or rubber bullet will react differently. This could be vastly different too. This has to do with how different compounds react to the heat of moving at speed, to the pressures involved, cross sectional densities and a host of other factors. This could make it nigh on impossible to zero a weapon in for long shots, say anything over 200 meters. Many hunters have to make shot at much longer ranges.

Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

USA Sharp Shooting
A Friend

Shooting Sharp USA

When I am talking about rubber bullets at a range I am thinking more of handguns where the effective range is less than 100 meters. If you are zeroing a long range weapon I would still recommend using a regular bullet. However if that weapon is already zeroed in then in some crowd instances you can use rubber bullets and more close (Less than 200 meters) range to deal with crowd control. Even a bean bag shot gun round can deal some non lethal damage and take the fight out of people.

Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

USA Sharp Shooting
A Friend

USA Sharp Shooting

Yes, for a pistol that would be good tool. I could see this as a way to reduce lead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

USA Sharp Shooting
A Friend

USA Sharp Shooting

Yes it will reduce lead and it can also reduce some of the dangers when doing any live fire exercises. Remember a range is only as safe as the least safe person.

Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

USA Sharp Shooting
A Friend

USA Sharp Shooting Politics Business Civil & History

So true. And true to for things like bean bag rounds. Those are great for crowd control and inherently inaccurate anyway.

> TOPIC: USA Sharp Shooting

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,