Allister the Swordsman

Allister Swordsman - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th May, 2017 - 1:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 261
Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Allister the Swordsman
A Friend

Allister the Swordsman

Allister, stands 6'4 tall with a muscular body(8 pack). Allister has blonde hair with big green and a hint of blue in his eyes. Allister has an tan skin and a smooth appearance in general. Allister has chosen to put him self out their by finding allies by first starting a trade in a tavern. Allister views alliances as good and loyal way to have at the top when he becomes ruler. Allister intends to finds some spy and get to let you know when get some big trades in order to become the next ruler of kings

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Allister the Swordsman
A Friend

Swordsman Allister

Advisor Description

I met my half sister in a tavern around the early evening just around when I first got to town she had on a blue silk dress I first I didnt know her but she knew me because she kept looking at me it was awkward at first because she came right up to me and blurted out that me and her were kin and had the same father I was shocked and kinda happy at the same time know that I had blood elsewhere so all that night we got to talking about who she was and who I was and if we shared any liking to the same thing I got to tell her about my dreams and she seem to wanted to help and be there for me for family.

> TOPIC: Allister the Swordsman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,