Be A Video Game Character

Be Video Game Character - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 1:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Video game personality to adopt
Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

If you could be any video game character in real life which video game character would you want to be and why? Do you think people would accept you as 'their' hero?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Character Game Video Be

I gotta go with Batman. He may not have started as a video game character, but I think he's been in enough of them to qualify.

Don't think I'd stick around being all gloomy in Gotham though. Frankly, someone with those skills would do more good on the move. Not much point in beating up random thugs when one could be busy irrevocably destroying North Korea's ICBM program for instance.

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Be A Video Game Character Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Given my background and what I did in the military I think I'd have to be Master Chief from Halo. I don't know how I'd be received though. Some times ya gotta do some things to win.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Character Game Video Be

Hmm.... That is a good question.

For me, I would have to say Megaman from the battle network series. I am into high tech things and who wouldn't want to bust viruses and stop hackers. I would. It is a potential field of work for me.

27th May, 2017 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Character Game Video Be

I would perhaps say Zia from the game Mages of Mystralia, given the heavy focus on magic. Especially in how you can craft your spells in a way that is both versatile and utilitarian not only powerful.

There are also a few characters from Soul Calibur I would like to perhaps be, such as Siegfried Schtauffen and Hildegard von Krone, so that is another consideration.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th May, 2017 - 6:45pm

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

If I can't be Megaman, then I would say Cloud or Yuna from the Final Fantasy series. For one I would love to be able to summon powerful beings to help out the world around me. Two, Magic is fun and I totally believe it can exist. I don't know but I will do my best to be liked and not harm innocence.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Be Video Game Character

Hmm I would say Lara Croft. She is beautiful, wealthy, athletic and intelligent. Lara goes on one adventure after another and has been all over the world.

23rd Jun, 2017 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Be Video Game Character Computer Issues & Video Gaming

How would that be more the original Lara Croft or the rebooted/reimagined version of her that was created more recently? There is a fair bit of difference, with I feel the original being more interesting and even badass.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Jun, 2017 - 1:50am

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Be A Video Game Character

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,