Terrowin the Ranger

Terrowin Ranger - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th May, 2017 - 12:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 263
Post Date: 14th May, 2017 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Terrowin the Ranger
A Friend

Terrowin the Ranger

Terrowin, stands 5 feet 11 inches tall with an average body. Terrowin has dark blond hair with large blue eyes. Terrowin has tanned skin and a rugged appearance. Terrowin has chosen to become well known by first starting a trade as a man-at-arms. Terrowin views alliances as honor bound. Terrowin intends to do honorable deeds in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th May, 2017 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Terrowin the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Terrowin

Advisor Description

There he is again! Several times I've seen him looking at me from a distance, like he knew me. It's late in the afternoon when I see him slipping around the corner of the stable, looking at me. I slip around the other side and wait.
Suddenly a tap on the shoulder behind me! I turn quickly and there he stands. "Looking for me?" he inquires.
I take a step back. "Who are you and why have you been following me?" I demand, voice unfortunately cracking. He thrusts out his hand. "Brom. Brom the Captain, and you are correct, I have been following you."
"But why?" I inquire. "Twas your father that sent me to watch after you. Are you surprised?"
I stood silently as he looked me over. I admit I was much relieved to know this was a friend of my father and he was obviously trustworthy. "I have watched you and see your father was wise to give me this task, you will need advising as you are still new to this unforgiving world. I will be your adviser in the journeys you will soon partake in. Are you OK with this Terrowin?"
I admit to myself that I am much relieved at the prospect. Brom is broad-shouldered, war weathered and exudes confidence as a natural leader and soldier.
I accept Brom as my adviser as he seems quite capable of leading me on the right path to my objective. He looks me squarely in the eyes with what I feel is confidence.
"I accept you, Brom the Captain, as my mentor and advisor."
Brom chuckles, "Like you had a choice my boy. You're going to do just fine. To the tavern to toast our new and promising partnership!"
... And so it begins.

> TOPIC: Terrowin the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,