Cosmo the Princess

Cosmo Princess - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd May, 2017 - 5:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 265
Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Cosmo the Princess
A Friend

Cosmo the Princess

Cosmo, stands 5'6"Tall with a Average Athletic body. Cosmo has Silver/Blond hair with small Bright Blue eyes. Cosmo has Tan skin and a Comely appearance in general. Cosmo has chosen to begin her path towards ruler ship by first starting a trade in Mercenary work. Cosmo views alliances as potential comrades and potential friendships. Cosmo intends to earn a name for herself helping and protecting others in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. As well as being a compassionate, devoted, integral, optimistic and charitable leader to those around her, if and when she attains a position of leadership. She won't force herself into a role of leadership. She will try to earn everything she gains in one way or another. She doesn't take to kindly to the harm of the innocent and the helpless. She tries to offer redemption to those who can show her that they are truly regretful of the darker actions and path they have chosen to follow, as well as potentially help them find a better way. However, if they truly aren't regretful, she will, by the laws of the land currently, bring Justice to those who have wronged fair and honest beings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Cosmo the Princess
A Friend

Princess Cosmo

Advisor Description

Today I meet Cosmic, a man that was once a Captain in my father's forces. We meet on the outskirts of Town. He approached me asking of what I was doing. Our first meeting wasn't under the most ideal of conditions with both of us looking out for potential problems. Cosmic is a tall muscular man standing at about 6'2" tall. His silver hair, a mark of his past. A past he doesn't seem to wish to share with me. His armor is a set of full plate that seems to be of my father's forces. He told me that my father had sent him to help and look after me, when my father heard of my mother's passing. He says that he is loyal and will advise me when I should need the help. However, I don't know him and the fact he was watching me in secret, did kinda make him come off as a bit creepy. I just hope he wasn't watching me bathe. That would be just sick. Other than that he seems to be an honest man and I feel as if I can trust his offered advice. He did save our first encounter offering a hope that I have the potential to become a great leader. All in all I feel that first encounter ended on a good note. I believe that we might become good allies and great friends. Hopefully we can work together to bring this land to a brighter future.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Cosmo the Princess
A Friend

Cosmo the Princess Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

I miss mother. However, she would wish me to continue with her desires of me to become a good Queen. I remember what she said to me. Keep open but don't let scoundrels and the like cloud my eyes. I will mother. I also remember the times when she kept me as safe as she could. I will share these experiences with others. I remember also when she died. A mysterious illness is what was said. However, I feel a different means of it is the cause. I hope someone didn't kill her. While I do miss her still, I will fight on and do what is just and right for her sake.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 4:59am / Post ID: #

Cosmo the Princess
A Friend

Princess Cosmo

The brave soul, Cosmo, has fallen in battle. She desired so much to protect her charge and get it to the one it belongs. Despite her best efforts, she fell to her foe and couldn't complete her task. With her last breath she watched as her task fails. The young potential Queen no longer able to see her fate. A potential leader to many, cut down before her time. May she rest in peace and watch over others from the beyond.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 5:59am / Post ID: #

Cosmo the Princess
A Friend

Princess Cosmo

Wishing to complete an assignment where she's trying to deliver the payment of the item of what she'd been assigned to from the Jeweller. Yet on trying to return she was confronted by a couple of Ruffians who would not leave her be and sought to take from her that which did not belong to them, finding herself exhausted and continually meeting the Reaper until her soul was too weak to continue.

Thus, having lost hope Cosmo would find herself lost in the shadows of death and at the mercy evermore to the gods of war. No longer wishing to continue.

> TOPIC: Cosmo the Princess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,