Change Your Top Or You'll Be Arrested

Change Top You' Ll Arrested - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 25th May, 2017 - 2:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  Change Top You' ll Arrested The strange case of Hickory Ridge High School in North Carolina and Summer
Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Why this shirt caused such a fuss. A SIMPLE off-the-shoulder top led to this high school student being suspended. Now she's facing a potential expulsion. Ref. Source 3p.

Change Your Top Or You'll Be Arrested (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Arrested Youll Top Change

She's an honors student. The shirts looked fine. It sounds like the principal had something against her. I'm not saying honors students can't mess up, they can, but this sounds fishy.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Change Your Top Or You'll Be Arrested UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

What is wrong wit this shirt? Why are we still body shaming people? I think the principal needs to be fired along with the school board and the superintendent. This is the just plain bullying people and it needs to stop. Shaking my head and walking away.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes, what you say about bullying is spot on. It didn't occur to me last night when I read this but this is bullying plain and simple. Apparently this principal has it out for this girl and targeted her. It's bad enough when kids do this but when adults in places of authority do it to kids it's unforgivable.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I have mixed emotions on this. The principal went over the top on the reaction. The police shouldn't have been involved with an arrest threatened. However, there is a dress code at the school. The administration is supposed to enforce it.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes they have a dress code that is all fine and good but this I feel is still bullying the girl. The top fell off the shoulder so she put it back up. Then her lower back was exposed. I am sure that nothing was said to any of the boys who's lower back was exposed. I think more information may be needed but I still see nothing wrong with her outfit and that this is nothing but body shaming towards females and bullying.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Change Top You'll Arrested

Kyrroeth,

So, I went in to this thinking that and then the part of the story that said this girl and the principal have had run ins before hit me. I wonder how many others break the rule and don't get called out in front of everyone by the principal. That's the part that struck me as going overboard.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Change Top You'll Arrested Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

That's the hard part Den. We are just reading the accounts but weren't there. It could go either way. He might be bullying her. It could also be that she thinks the rules don't apply to her which caused the issues. Her being an honor student would make a person think that it's probably his fault but you just never know. However, I guarantee that when she wore that to school she knew it was against the dress code.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Change Your Top Or You'll Be Arrested

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,