Montana Journalism

Montana Journalism - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th May, 2017 - 7:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Montana Journalism Montana News Media, Montana Radio Talk Show Hosts, News Personalities, etc.
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2013 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Montana Journalism

Montana Journalism

A general Thread about Journalism in Montana. What is the level of integrity among Journalists in Montana? How accurate is Montana Journalism? Who are the most known Montana Journalists?

Inclusive: Montana News Media, Montana Radio Talk Show Hosts, News Personalities, etc.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Montana Journalism
A Friend

Journalism Montana

There is huge news coming out of Montana regarding journalism. Three of largest state newspapers pulled their endorsement from the Republican candidate. Now, Montana is a fairly conservative but also independent state. It has Democrats in the past. This Republican candidate actually body slammed a reporter who was being a bit too aggressive I guess. Stopping him is one thing, but the body slam was too much. I agree with the Montana newspapers for pulling their endorsement after this action.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Montana Journalism
A Friend

Montana Journalism History & Civil Business Politics

While I feel that body slamming a reporter is a bit too far I have seen how pushy some reporters can get and a few of them being body slammed may curb some of their aggressiveness. While I am not sure what led up to what happened in Montana I think this has a lot to do with people thinking they can get in someone face and not suffer any consequences.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Montana Journalism
A Friend

Journalism Montana

KN,

I agree with you. I heard the altercation and there is no doubt the reporter went too far. Had he just pushed the reporter away it would have been different. But he actually got up, picked the guy off the ground, and then body slammed him. That went too far for just having a microphone put in his face.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Montana Journalism
A Friend

Journalism Montana

I have seen no video proof that this is what happened. We have audio that a altercation took place. You would think if the room was full of reporters someone would have a video. I know a scuffle took place but exactly what happened as far as body slam I do not know.

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Montana Journalism
A Friend

Montana Journalism

KN,

The Fox crew was still setting up, so they didn't have their video ready. Also, it happened pretty fast. I listened to the Fox crew that was there and they said that's how it happened. That said, he won the election anyway.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Montana Journalism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,