Shaquille O'neal vs Charles Barkley

Shaquille O' Neal Charles Barkley - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th May, 2017 - 7:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Basketball legends not behaving classy
Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

'You're a bum, I'll punch you in the face'. NBA legends Shaquille O'Neal and Charles Barkley have had a heated exchange on live TV which left fellow commentators nervously squirming. Ref. Source 3s.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Barkley Charles Oneal Shaquille

Ouch, that was really uncalled for. First, learn some class. There are kids watching who look up to you… unfortunately they look up to you. Next, just cause the man only went to the finals once doesn't mean he doesn't have an opinion, let him express it. Hell, I've been to the finals and I have an opinion. Finally, don't keep interrupting him and wait your turn. This is another example of why our society is breaking down. Let's stop holding these people up as examples to our kids. Jut because someone is rich or famous doesn't mean he or she should be someone our children need to emulate.

> TOPIC: Shaquille O'neal vs Charles Barkley

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,