Debra Lafave

Debra Lafave - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Mar, 2008 - 3:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Age of Consent
Driven to younger sex partner?
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2005 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Debra Lafave

Debra Lafave

Lafave allegedly met the 14-year-old male student during a school trip, and had intercourse with him in her classroom, in her home, and in her car. In the last instance, the boy's 15 year old cousin was allegedly driving Lafave's vehicle near Ocala, Florida, while they had intercourse in the back seat. The cousin later reported the activity to the police. The county sheriff's office alleges the minor has identified a butterfly and Chinese characters tattooed on Lafave's body. Several media outlets have claimed Lafave was unhappy with her less-than-a-year-old marriage with Kristian Owen Lafave (aged 26), and had intercourse with the unnamed minor because "having sex with him was forbidden".
Ref. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debra_Lafave

Debra Lafave
Debra Lafave (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
2nd Dec, 2005 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Lafave Debra

Wow, it is amazing to me these kind of cases. I am also a teacher and I cannot even imagine abusing the trust of my students in such a way!. What is very interesting is that some of these women are also very good looking, who you will never think will fall so low for children who are 13 years old!. Debra Lafare, Pamela Rogers Turner, Mary Kay Letourneau (see same link provided). Disgusting.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

30th Mar, 2006 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Debra Lafave History & Civil Business Politics

Here is a link to an article regarding Female Sexual Predators in the US, and how lenient the current legal system is towards them. The LaFave case is used as the basis for many of the points made here. Here are some more interesting quotes from the article:

Debra Lafave's case was over on March 21, 2006, and she immediately moved on to a new man, a national interview on CNN, and a new book to write. What an exciting and empowering outcome to this sordid event for her.

But, what of the 14 year old school boy she sexually molested and -- by all media accounts -- whose life never will be the same again? Will the male victim also move on to a new woman, a book, and a CNN interview. I think not.

Evidence that she represents but the tip of the iceberg can be found in a 2004 U. S. Department of Education report titled "Educator Sexual Misconduct: A Synthesis of Existing Literature." This report includes data from two large scale surveys wherein students report that 43% of their molesters were female. Such a proportion of female sexual predators is high by any measure and demands action.

In my view, as a society we must come to face squarely the politically incorrect reality that female sexual predators do exist, do prey, and do so in substantial numbers

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

30th Mar, 2006 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Lafave Debra

I don't know about the rest of the world, but here in the Uk, there have been a couple of cases where a female teacher has abused a minor.However, in the press, they don't seem to deem the crime as badly as it would have been if it were a male teacher abusing a female student.
I remember reading an article in a magazine where a female teacher had sold her story to this magazine, and they were running it under the headline 'I seduced my 13 year old pupil'.
Seduced?--- not in my books! This woman raped this boy, as he was under the age of sexual consent!
It is about time that justice was equalled out for both male and females, to let them know that anybody, knowingly having sex with a minor, is committing rape, regardless of whether the abuser is male or female.
Parents have to have a trust in the school system, and punishment should be harsh for these sick, twisted predators!

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

7th Apr, 2006 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Lafave Debra

Diane, you raise a very interesting point. Why is it that women who rape men are not seen in the same light as men who rape women?

Surely rape is just as bad regardless of which sex is the aggressor?

In Australia women rapists always get a better run in the media then men, who normally go to jail for several years. I think the laws should apply equally to both sexes. In my opinion rape is one of the worst crimes imaginable and deserves a very severe punishment.

International Level: Negotiator / Political Participation: 453 ActivistPoliticianNegotiator 45.3%

15th Mar, 2008 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Debra Lafave

This woman has become a virtual celebrity sought after as a 'sex heroine' because of all the attention she got out of this case - ridiculous.

Debra Lafave
Debra Lafave (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Mar, 2008 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Debra Lafave

I remember watching this case on the Dr Phil show. What stands out the most in my mind about this case is, Debra LaFave's attorney suggested that his client was too pretty to go to jail. Apparently, the judge and the jury felt the same way, considering she only got three years of HOUSE ARREST for having sex with a minor. But sometimes, our sins have a way of catching up with us. She was arrested again quite recently, for having sex with a minor! I hope this time, she goes straight to jail! Here is Debra LaFave's husband's view of his former wife (after she was caught the first time, for having sex with a minor):

https://www.drphil.com/shows/show/778/

Click on "Living in the Twilight Zone."

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2008 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Debra Lafave
A Friend

Debra Lafave Politics Business Civil & History

I do not care if your a male or a female if you have sexual contact with a child you need to go to prison. I think all of these women getting off with a slap on their hand is ridicules. It makes other women who have these same thought more likely to act on them instead of going and getting the help they really need. I say if you rape or have sexual contact with a minor then you should be in prison Not house arrest or jail but in prison for a minium of 15 years. Even on first time offenses. The harsher the assault the harsher the penalty

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Debra Lafave

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,