Alien: Covenant

Alien Covenant - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Jan, 2018 - 12:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Alien Covenant 2010s
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

What is your review for the movie "Alien: Covenant"? Director: Ridley Scott. Writers: Dan O'Bannon (Based on characters created by), Ronald Shusett (Based on characters created by). Stars: Michael Fassbender, Katherine Waterston, Billy Crudup.

Alien: Covenant (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Covenant Alien

The crew of a colony ship, bound for a remote planet, discover an uncharted paradise with a threat beyond their imagination, and must attempt a harrowing escape.

3rd Aug, 2017 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

Alien: Covenant Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I really enjoyed this movie. It was a good sequel to the last one with a few goofs. For instance not wearing a space suit on a new planet that they don't know anything about. Other than that I liked the whole thing it was nonstop action.

3rd Aug, 2017 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Covenant Alien

Some elements of the story didn't make sense but it did not stop me from being entertained. We don't go to see a science fiction movie to have a logic test administer we go just to imagine what if.

3rd Aug, 2017 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

Covenant Alien

Symbols, that might be true for most but some of us do like to have an order in a story specially when its a sequel. Originally the alien was a deep space creature that killed but now its portrayed as a creation of an android who was created by man. That's one, then you have the crew… they are visiting an unknown planet for the first time and yet they take NO security measures such as a environment suit, not trusting someone they just met on the planet, etc.

6th Aug, 2017 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

I know what you're saying. The dumbest part of the movie was the captain going down the cave and looking straight in at the egg of the alien. If he is captain then the steward must be dumb as toilet lever.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jan, 2018 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

Alien Covenant

Aliens Covenant is a good continuation to the Alien saga. I enjoyed the explanation and the reason for the continued experimentation of the droid. There were no dull moments and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time!

> TOPIC: Alien: Covenant

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,