Military School Abuse

Military School Abuse - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Jun, 2017 - 7:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 9:52am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Military School Abuse

Former military school headmaster guilty on six molestation counts, acquitted on five. The former headmaster of a Carlsbad military boarding school was found guilty Monday on six counts of molesting a former cadet at the school nearly 20 years ago, but acquitted on five other molestation charges. Source 1k.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Military School Abuse
A Friend

Abuse School Military

Many times you hear about things that may be happening to kids at institutions like this. I think that over the years many things have gone on unreported and we are now just hearing about stuff that happened many years ago as news and more public exposure is being seen in all sorts of places where no coverage or focus has ever been before. I am glad some of this has come to light. I hope that changes are made.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Military School Abuse
A Friend

Military School Abuse History & Civil Business Politics

Yeah, it's horrible when something like this happens. Anytime someone in authority takes advantage of a child is evil. In an environment like this where the adult has even more power/influence it's even worse.

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Military School Abuse

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,