Tantolai the Ranger

Tantolai Ranger - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Jun, 2017 - 3:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 268
9th Jun, 2017 - 11:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Tantolai
(+)

Tantolai the Ranger

Tantolai stands at 185 cm tall, His body is medium build so not to buff but not skinny either. He has Shaggy dark brown hair big brown eyes. Tantolai has tan skin and is plain looking but has an air of strength and perseverance. Tantolais goals are to first become well known throughout the kingdom and do special quests for the kingdom and then one day become the next ruler of kings. He hopes to achieve this by first joining a band of hunters who teach him skills in tracking, basic weapons knowledge and stealth. Tantolai views alliances as a key resource to his plan for the future. Tantolai intends on helping others and working his way up in status to achieve his dream.

Sponsored Links:
9th Jun, 2017 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Tantolai
(+)

Ranger Tantolai

Advisor Description

Tantolai and Lilian first met in The Town in the afternoon. Tantolai had seen her multiple times through out the day and finally decided to confront this watcher. She was dressed in plane clothes with a sword at her hip. The confrontation was weird as Tantolai was trying to figure out why someone was following him. After Lilian the aristocrat explains why she was following and watching him Tantolai agrees for her to be a personal adviser but Tantolai still has his suspicions and is cautious around there for he keeps a close eye on her. As time passes Tantolai will eventually see Lillian's advice helpful and trust her more but he is still unsure of what she hopes to gain out of this but as he and Lilian become friends he soon forgets.

12th Jun, 2017 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Tantolai
(+)

Tantolai the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

As I slept I had one of many dreams I've been having for many nights since I moved to this town. They all start and end the same. As the dream progresses I see a women who looks strong and capable and as I look at her she starts talking but in the end she tells me this,'Take thy book given thee by a wise man and willingly write the following…
"Reflections on your mother"
As of now I have no clue to what she means by this but I hope that this is nothing major. I think I will go check up with somebody about this in town but for now I shall go back to sleep.

13th Jun, 2017 - 3:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Tantolai
(+)

Ranger Tantolai

Tantolai was only a young wee lad when he died. He was foolish to think he could take down the bullies and ended up dead because of it. To those who knew him always remember this hero and the love he brought.

> TOPIC: Tantolai the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,