Memorez & Jase Rackley Murder Case

Memorez Jase Rackley Murder Case - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Jun, 2017 - 7:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Memorez & Jase Rackley Murder Case
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Memorez Rackley, left, of Sandy, and her son, Jase, 6, top right, were shot and killed Tuesday, June 6, 2017, in Sandy. Rackley's middle son, Myles, 11, and the 8-year-old daughter of a "Good Samaritan" who attempted to help the family were also shot and injured. The gunman, identified by police as Jeremy Patterson, of Draper, also died in the shooting. Source 7d.

Memorez & Jase Rackley Murder Case (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Case Murder Rackley Jase and Memorez

This sickens me to read about. There is no excuse for this type of behavior. I don't care how mad you are you have no right to harass someone and then escalate it like this. Then the children… who is that evil to shoot innocent children that have nothing to do with this? Not to forget his reckless uturn when school was letting out with no regard for the safety of those children either. Truly despicable behavior.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Jun, 2017 - 12:29pm

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Memorez & Jase Rackley Murder Case History & Civil Business Politics

Kyrroeth,

I totally agree with you. People like this need to start by shooting themselves and save the world a bunch of pain. What he did was beyond terrible, there really are no words to properly describe it. I hope he burns in Hell for his actions.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I have a feeling that this guy was a great guy that had something happen to him when he started working out What that was we may have to wait to find out if we ever do.

To pursue and act like the fool he was towards this woman and her children shows just how he changed. I feel sorry for the kids that were killed and the innocent lives that were loss from a madman. I would be very interested in knowing what exactly happened to cause all of this.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

We think differently on this one KN. I can't see how someone could do this and ever have been a nice guy. No, I think this evil was in him and this lady probably broke up with him and he couldn't take the rejection… then his true nature came out.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I have seen people change over a short period of time from being a nice person to being a complete jerk. It usually has something to do with drugs. I figure there was some type of relationship with this lady or it may have been him trying to start a relationship with her and she rejected him. Either way something set him off and he went on this killing spree. Sometimes it is just not a cut and dry black and white case.

All I know right now is innocent people lost their lives because of a hot head.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Okay, now I could see if he was taking steroids having an effect on him. And the way they described his metamorphosis he may have been taking them. Yeah, I can roid rage causing this. Which is still his fault. He should have used the first bullet on himself and saved the other three in case his missed with the first.

11th Jun, 2017 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Memorez & Jase Rackley Murder Case Politics Business Civil & History

Roids can make you do terrible things. It alters your mind because of the ridiculous levels of testosterone making you into a baboon rather than a normal human.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 1 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.1%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Memorez & Jase Rackley Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,