Donald Trump & Healthcare - Page 4 of 6

From what I understand they are still going - Page 4 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 19th Jul, 2017 - 2:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Best of  Donald Trump & Healthcare Trumpcare
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Healthcare
A Friend

Donald Trump & Healthcare - Page 4

"He had warned that if the new bill could not pass, he may have to turn to Democrats to work on repairing the existing law."

Oh no, such a horrible horrible consequence. You guys might actually have to do your bloody jobs rather than continue your pissing match.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Healthcare and Trump Donald

Oh my!, to seek the other side out and fix what we already have, life as we know may end. Matter and anti-matter may collide in a cataclysmic event as Republicans and Democrats compromise. Of course, maybe, just maybe we wouldn't be here if the Democrats had sought some Republican support when they first worked on this rather than going it alone. Had President Obama tried that we would be vastly better off, but rather than change the culture in DC like he promised we waded in up to his neck and started bad mouthing Republicans and telling them they lost so get to the back of the bus after his first victory.

Yeah, pretty much neither party have their hands clean in this.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Donald Trump & Healthcare Health & Special Psychology

When the Republicans made it a priority to impede and block anything the Dems did during the Obama administration I suspect that makes it difficult to get much traction on cooperation. I would be wonderful if we could get the political parties of the world to work together to get things done instead of spending all their time and our money working on how to get re-elected so they can do all this over again.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Healthcare and Trump Donald

It's disgusting how it seems like everything they do now is political. It's always election season for them. Both parties are full of corruption. I don't believe in either party and I'm getting to where I don't believe in the system anymore. The things we were taught in school about how our federal government works are false now. It's all about the big money donors. Follow the money.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Healthcare and Trump Donald

Definitely, SuperPAC's and special interests were not something that the founding fathers were thinking of. Wasn't there something in the Constitution originally about revising the Constitution on a regular basis? Can you imagine what sort of disaster that would be given the current state of the system? Living in Canada, I obviously don't have a direct stake in your country but with NAFTA renegotiations coming up, what happens in the U.S. Could have a really big impact on life in Canada. Hopefully, we can export our universal health care system to you folks. It's certainly not perfect but not worrying about going bankrupt and becoming homeless is a big plus.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Christian,

In the beginning when President Obama was first elected he had a veto proof majority in the Senate. So the Dems decided not to work with the Republicans at all. This after he campaigned on changing the tone in Washington. God knows I fell for that BS. And then, it all stayed exactly the same. Both parties here suck right now and our 24/7 polar opposite news organizations and the far left and right internet sites keep us divided. Hell, they widen the divide. That's just not good.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump & Healthcare - Page 4

President Trump was prepared to shoulder no blame for the failure of the Republican health care bill on Tuesday, and warned he would now simply let Obamacare fail.

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it. We'll let Obamacare fail and then the Democrats are going to come to us," Trump told reporters at the White House.

His remarks came as three Republican senators said that they would oppose the procedural step to advance legislation as written to repeal the affordable care act, stalling within hours another effort by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to make good a seven-year campaign pledge by Republicans.

Sens. Lisa Murkowski, Shelley Moore Capito and Susan Collins said Tuesday that they would oppose the repeal-only plan after a separate GOP plan collapsed on Monday night. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Donald Trump & Healthcare Psychology Special & Health - Page 4

From what I understand they are still going to put the bill forward so they can get members' votes on record. This is political stupidity of the highest order as the Republican party is now playing politics against itself.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Donald Trump & Healthcare

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,