Global Warming: Military Risk

Global Warming Military Risk - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Jun, 2017 - 5:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA A serious threat to America's national security? NOTE: This hread is not the same as the general Global Warming debate in the Activism Board.
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2007 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

EX-GENERALS: GLOBAL WARMING THREATENS U.S. SECURITY

Global warming poses a "Serious threat to America's national security" and the U.S. Likely will be dragged into fights over water and other shortages, top retired military leaders warn in a new report.
Ref. Source

Sponsored Links:
17th Apr, 2007 - 5:25am / Post ID: #

Risk Military Warming Global

It is already established that the majority of wars are about Resources, Real Estate, or Religion. Global climate change, whether heating or cooling, will not alter these facts, in my opinion. There will always be disputes over water, as there have been since the beginning of the concept of riparian rights.

Whether that boils down to a "Serious threat to Amerca's national security" or not remains to be seen.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

Global Warming: Military Risk History & Civil Business Politics

The Age of Anger By Chris Hedges.The steady deterioration of the ecosystem will ultimately lead to total systems collapse. Source 1m.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Risk Military Warming Global

Wow, what a damning indictment of the West. I have to agree with some of what he says, though some of it overlooks what history teaches. The truth is, as the climate changes war is indeed more likely. I believe there will come a time when we fight over even something as simple, and critical, as water and the rights to it.

> TOPIC: Global Warming: Military Risk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,