Super Fast Software

Super Fast Software - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 25th Jun, 2017 - 2:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Super Fast Software

How to build software for a computer 50 times faster than anything in the world. Researchers are working to create new and adapt existing software technologies to operate at exascale by overcoming challenges found in several key areas, such as resiliency, data reduction, software libraries and the management of memory, power and computational resources. Source 7i.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jun, 2017 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Software Fast Super

I've always felt that half the battle with computer speed is not the hardware but how well the software is written. For instance you could calculate x with an intense calculation or a simple one giving the same result. I'll be excited to see what they come up with to save on hardware resources. Maybe it can be applied to software for personal computing.

> TOPIC: Super Fast Software

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,