What If All Past USA Presidents Ran For The Same Election?

What Usa Presidents Ran Election - United States - Posted: 21st Oct, 2017 - 4:23pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 0 21 49 Why Join Help
+  1 2 
What If...
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2017 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

What if there was one grand election where the current and all the past USA Presidents (Both living and dead) ran for the election of President of the USA, who do you think would win?

Post Date: 23 October 2018 - 5:10 am / Post ID: #

Sun Tzu Quote "Now the general is the bulwark of the State; if the bulwark is complete at all points; the State will be strong; if the bulwark is defective, the State will be weak." -- Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2017 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 101
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.2%
[+] Gain: 152.88 FP
Charm: 3

What If All Past USA Presidents Ran For The Same Election? States United

Hard to judge with political climates but it might be either Abraham Lincoln or George Washington. I doubt anyone will be looking for a modern president to be reelected.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2017 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
A Friend

Election The Ran Presidents USA Past If What

I don't know, Ronald Reagan was very popular when he left office and I think Theodore Roosevelt's message and brand of Republicanism would be popular. But I agree with either Presidents Washington or Lincoln having the upper hand. I mean, they are most well known. Name recognition would be huge.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2017 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 408
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 12.7%
[+] Gain: 371.62 FP
Charm: 26

Election The Ran Presidents USA Past If What

You mean George W. Bush, Donald Trump or Barrack Obama are not contenders? *laugh* I personally will go with Washington. Any man that would get out there and fight with risk to his own life is bound to be someone I would vote for.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2017 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Member Member
[?] CPosts: 27
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 4.5%
[+] Gain: 28.10 FP
Charm: 7

I think that's a hard question to answer, because they are all products of the world in which they existed - as were their supporters. Would Lincoln be elected today? Probably not, being for increased government power - something that conservatives are against and something that liberals are starting to realize is 'problematic' (As they would put it), with Donald Trump's presidency. Washington or Jefferson would probably do well. Reagan wouldn't make it to the primaries, because - you know, California is blue.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2017 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,505
Avg: 7.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 9,340.18 FP
Charm: 401

What If Past USA Presidents Ran The Election

No matter how you look at this you will see many positives and negatives with each of our past presidents. I think it would be a long hard battle to see who would be left to run against each other. Getting to the final two would be interesting.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2017 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 14
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.1%
[+] Gain: 0.08 FP
Charm: none

What If Past USA Presidents Ran The Election

I would vote [James Garfield], Andrew [Jackson]. But I would be fine with a lot of the earlier [presidents] [as well].

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2017 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

Member Member
[?] CPosts: 73
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.0%
[+] Gain: 98.88 FP
Charm: 1

What If Past USA Presidents Ran The Election United States

George Washington! The kind of change we need in America today will take the leadership of a revolutionary.

Guest please SHARE: "What If All Past USA Presidents Ran For The Same Election?" on:

+  1 2 
Sponsored Links:

We may have more on What If All Past USA Presidents Ran For The Same Election?, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if What If All Past USA Presidents Ran For The Same Election? is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: What If All Past USA Presidents Ran For The Same Election?

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Country (State) of the Day

Hong Kong

Country of the day Hong Kong

Unanswered Threads for Hong Kong, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

Highlights

ISIS - ISIL: Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda By KNtoran 2 Day(s) Ago Discuss It!
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com By Hunter 3.4 Days Ago Discuss It!
Depression: Best of  Depression Treatment for Depression By Gerard 29th Sep, 2018 - 4:44am Discuss It!
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics? By lace 24th Sep, 2018 - 1:30pm Discuss It!
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: Manipulate By Krusten 14th Aug, 2018 - 8:15pm Discuss It!
Global Climate Change: Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn By News 28th Jul, 2018 - 2:42pm Discuss It!
Directly Meeting With Aliens: Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet? By Blogger 2nd Jul, 2018 - 12:01am Discuss It!
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: Top  USA Teachers Carrying Guns An idea to have teachers who want to carry guns to school undergo some level of police training will be left up to local school districts and police departments. By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am Discuss It!
Difference Between Love & Lust: How do I know if I am in love or in lust? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm Discuss It!
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis By JoePublic 14th Jan, 2018 - 1:18pm Discuss It!
The Media: Can they say anything they want without worrying about the effect? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am Discuss It!