Emotional Spillover

Emotional Spillover - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 19th Jun, 2017 - 5:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2017 - 10:02am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Emotional Spillover

Investigating emotional spillover in the brain. When we let emotions from one event carry on to the next, such spillover can color our impressions and behavior in new situations - sometimes for the worse. Researchers are discovering what happens in the brain when such emotional spillover occurs. Source 6q.

Sponsored Links:
19th Jun, 2017 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Spillover Emotional

Oh my gosh there are some people like this and they're like a bundle of nerves just waiting to explode. Its hard for them to relax and they don't know when to quit a past event even if it happened awhile ago. *sigh*.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2017 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Emotional Spillover
A Friend

Emotional Spillover Health & Special Psychology

So, this is something to keep in mind and not let your impression be clouded for ever. If you are armed with the knowledge that this happens you can fight its effects.

19th Jun, 2017 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Spillover Emotional

This is something I already knew. I believe any wise person would also know this. Its the same with failing something feeling sad, depressed or angry about it and then when you are asked to do it again you carry those same emotions into your second effort rather than resetting and thinking positively.

> TOPIC: Emotional Spillover

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,