Should You Tip Your Flight Attendant?

Should Tip Flight Attendant - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 10:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Tipping Air Stewardess
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 9:53am / Post ID: #

Should you tip your flight attendant? For such a commonly asked question, the answer is anything but simple. Source 7a.

Sponsored Links:
21st Jun, 2017 - 10:37am / Post ID: #

Attendant Flight Tip Should

If they were really good, I mean exceptional, I would not mind tipping at all. I think it is a good practice but should be the exception not the norm.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Should You Tip Your Flight Attendant? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Yes, I will and have written letter for good service and for bad service and that is the way I recognize service… along with a thank you as I exit the plane.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

So long as it remains a reward for exceptional service and not a normal state of affairs.

This business in the US of tipping waiters has gotten incredibly out of hand. We can't even not tip for poor service anymore without looking like douchebags, simply because we know none of them make enough money without tips.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am one that does not tip if I get bad service. I could care less how it makes me look. As far as tipping a flight attendant? I would not tip them at all. They are not doing a lot to make my flight any better. So no reason to tip them. The price of the flight is bad enough I am not going to add more costs to me.

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2017 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

10 ways to make your flight attendant your friend. We asked flight attendants to name things passengers can do to make their jobs a little easier. Source 3s.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Nov, 2017 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

Should Tip Flight Attendant

If the service was extraordinary I might tip but if it was just normal I wouldn't. At the same time I wouldn't want flight attendants to start expecting that everyone should tip.

> TOPIC: Should You Tip Your Flight Attendant?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,