Truck Bedliner Or Spray On Or Bare Metal

Truck Bedliner Spray Bare Metal - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2017 - 4:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Truck Bedliner Spray On Bare Metal
26th Jun, 2017 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Assuming you have a pickup truck, how do you like the base of the tray: covered with a hard plastic bedliner (Bed liner) like Duraliner or other brand, spray on or paint on materials (Rust-Oleum, Durabak, etc) or just leave the bare metal of the tray exposed?

Truck Bedliner Or Spray On Or Bare Metal (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jul, 2017 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

Metal Bare Or Spray Bedliner Truck

I like the liners because you can remove them and make any fixes you need and then put it back. When you spray on you have to keep doing touch ups if you're moving heavy stuff or anything that tends to scrape.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2017 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Truck Bedliner Or Spray On Or Bare Metal Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

The liners warp to easily in my experience. I prefer spray ons that add texture. They do wear off eventually, but so long as one is not concerned with simple scratches, they tend to need touch ups less often than I tend to clean the truck bed out anyways.

2nd Jul, 2017 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

I've never seen a liner warp what brand of tray liner did you use before?

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2017 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I do not have a bed liner or a sprayed on liner. I too have seen some liners that were warped in some trucks. In Iowa the extreme heat of summer and extreme cold of the winter plays havoc on bed liners and they do warp over time no matter the brand. I would rather just keep the bed bare and work on not getting it too scratched up.

2nd Jul, 2017 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

One more that can be added to this list is the bedrug which is like a carpet and rubber combined. It works well to protect your tray and can be removed at anytime but not everyone likes the look.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Truck Bedliner Or Spray On Or Bare Metal

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,