Christiand Introduction - Page 3 of 5

Greetings ChristianD. Sorry for all that you - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Feb, 2018 - 12:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2017 - 4:39am / Post ID: #

Christiand Introduction
A Friend

Christiand Introduction - Page 3

Hey everyone, just letting everyone know that the next few days will likely be a bit slow for me in terms of posting. Family arrive on Sunday afternoon and will be here until at least Tuesday for Christmas, weather permitting. I'll likely get on here at least once a day, more likely in the evening.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2018 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Christiand Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Christiand

Hey everyone,
Just a note that tomorrow is the last day of classes for semester one and next week is exam week so I will be buried in marking for a good portion of the week. I will do my best to check in daily but if I am silent it's just the stacks of paper in front of my computer preventing me from having fun *smile*.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Christiand Introduction
A Friend

Christiand Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi everyone, just a quick note stating that I will need to take a hopefully brief hiatus from the game. My wife suffered a cardiac event this week and I have been busy between work and with her. She has a rare form of muscular dystrophy that makes this event more problematic than it might otherwise be. I enjoy the game immensely but must focus on her for the time being. She is at home and things are improving so hopefully, as I said, my hiatus will be brief.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Christiand Introduction
A Friend

Page 3 Introduction Christiand

I am saddened to hear of it. May she recover swiftly.

Is there anything in particular you would like me to do with your character in the meantime?

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Christiand Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Christiand

Whatever you think is best for the party with regards to Poppo. He will stay in the back mostly with support magic in most cases anyway.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Christiand Introduction
A Friend

Christiand Introduction

Best wishes for good health to you and your wife, ChristianD.

Far less important, of course, but I've really enjoyed when you and Poppo are around and hope you can play with us more in the future!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

Christiand Introduction
A Friend

Christiand Introduction - Page 3

All our blessings on a fast recovery and a full healing,ChristianD. We will see you when life is better.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2018 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Christiand Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Greetings ChristianD. Sorry for all that you are going through. Looking over your Thread it almost resembles a tale of unfortunate events, hopefully there is a bright horizon where all becomes better as your wife recovers and all normalizes. Thank you for taking the time to let us know.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Christiand Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,