Wellness warrior poisons herself live on camera. A VLOGGER had a near fatal experience when she accidentally ate a poisonous plant live on camera thinking it was a harmless aloe vera leaf. Source 4dImage via Asiaone.com.
Bloggers are so desperate for attention and to keep their fans happy that they're willing to do the ridiculous and put their lives at risk.
TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.