+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 278
10th Jul, 2017 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fripperama
(+)

Gwen the Duchess

Gwen stands 5'11 tall, which is very tall for the people where she was raised. She is thin but lean, as she has worked her body a lot to be able to walk with armor and learnt to use broad swords.

Gwen has a long blonde hair with one very elegant braid, an intense pair of green eyes.

Gwen has a white fair skin. She is a very beautiful lady with a very kind look when between peaceful people, even when they are in great need of her aid. However, when in a dangerous even hostile situation, her looks change to of a stern person.

Gwen had a very difficult raising when a child, orphaned when she had the need to flee from her home. Facing difficulties with her new home, being of a poor family, she was attracted with the volunteers and priests in the local temple.

One day, she heard a call she considered to be divine and decided from that day on to be a charismatic leader, helping the local community and to undertake the mission of establishing peace.

Being a charismatic leader, Gwen thinks she is the best choice to lead the realm to impose justice and achieve peace.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jul, 2017 - 5:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fripperama
(+)

Duchess Gwen

Advisor Description

Gwen was walking through the streets of the Town with that feeling of being watched. However, her focus on the basic things kept her from searching thoroughly.

However, after fullfilling her basic choices of having stock of food, booking a room, and equiping with weapons, she started to wander through the streets lost in her toughts of what to do next.

Suddenly she turned around still not sure of what to do next, when she noticed that someone in the street seemed to look away quick.

Gwen swiftly moved in the direction of the person. That person really stands out from the majority of the townsfolk around her, and that calls for attention to Gwen. But Gwen, nevertheless, follows her to find out what's going on.

The stranger turns in her direction, abandoning the idea of escaping Gwen. She knows, somehow, that this is out of question, and explains:

- Milady, milady, please, wait a second! You need to listen what I have to say!

Gwen stops in front of her, cross her arms and says: - Ok, lady, I'm listening!

Normally, she wouldn't do that, but she recognizes her as an aristocratic and knows it is unlikelly to attack her, even though Gwen notices she is armed.

- I was sent by the head priest. He told me to look after you! You see, you are in great danger! He suspects evil is about to come out of the shadows!

She continues, noticing Gwen's eyes begin to change expression, which indicates trust. Gwen seems to believe she is telling the truth after citing the head priest.

- Lady Gwen! I am Llewyn Rose, counsellor of our Capitol Hall. I'm trained in politics, strategy, administration, economy, and I am a very good writer! I can assist you very well in whatever of thy needs. Please, accept me as your advisor! You are a very wise paladin of our cause, I know you will make a great use of my capacities in your quest!

Gwen and Llewyn walks near a park in the Town and talk for some time. Gwen is more than satisfied after the things Llewyn said. She is now perfectly sure she is honest and she says the truth, and finally remembers the choices she must do. Inside a Town where she is all alone, Llewyn's company may prove to be very helpful.

1st Aug, 2017 - 3:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fripperama
(+)

Gwen the Duchess Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Hello, dear Lleowyn,

I kind report to you my satisfaction of begining my first quest in the Town! Altough I mainly focused on providing the basics, I look back and find there is plenty of stuff in this day!

Including finding you! You really put a great deal of action on me! Luckilly everything turned out as it should be.

I equipped myself, bought a room at the inn and began my training with Lady Fluke. Guess tomorrow there will be more training!

Kind regards,
Lady Gwen.

10th Aug, 2017 - 3:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fripperama
(+)

Duchess Gwen

Reflections on your mother

The Dream WHisperer visited me this night. It sent shivers down my spine even though I was sleeping. Sounds weird, isn't it? Even tough what she said didn't make much sense to me, I decided to write this in my journal:
"Do not forget about: Reflections on your mother. This should be written in a book given to me by a wise me."
Hope I shall meet her again. I know this is strange but I found her very attractive…

15th Aug, 2017 - 2:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fripperama
(+)

Duchess Gwen

Message to Advisor

Dear Lleowyn Rose,

day after day, as I wonder in this wonderful city, so vibrant, so packed, many things distract me from persisting in my path. Alas, I'm eager to help the townsfolk!

However, I admit I can't do anything in my crude condition right now, except to get some plain jobs and keep training myself. The Palace of Parody seems a very good place to hang around, but I still need to gain some money.

The town jail right now is the only place I have seem so far that needs a farmer.

I need to rest. Hope we see ourselves very soon, I miss you!

Love,
Gwen.

18th Aug, 2017 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fripperama
(+)

Gwen the Duchess

Message to Advisor

Hello, dear LleowynRose,

Now my abilities are being put to test for the first time.

The first time I had accepted the quest of Lady Fluke it seemed so easy. Now the second time I accepted, things begin to get a little rough, but I am still safe.

I will sleep for now, and hope to continue soon to complete this quest. This will really make me able to become more popular in town.

Love,

Gwen.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Aug, 2017 - 4:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fripperama
(+)

Gwen Duchess

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

O, there is not as such as beautiful as Lady Fluke that deceives and mistakes the eyes of the unfaithful

And so I've been told so big and bold and dazzling as such that mistakes the fool

I had to took my way to her Palace so they say
Thou need to prepare thyself
And so I went to her shelf

Her wise words and wonderful jokes
For free she'd me counseled
But her beauty would gather the blokes
For them her words would fly unnoticed

The charm she possess
The beauty she conquered
The style she laboured
The strength she worked

O, there is not as such as beautiful as Lady Fluke that deceives and mistakes the eyes of the unfaithful

And so I've been told so big and bold and dazzling as such that mistakes the fool.

23rd Aug, 2017 - 4:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fripperama
(+)

Gwen Duchess Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Message to Advisor

Dear LleowynRose,

I keep myself building up my abilities. Now my soul is recovering a little bit and I aim on getting more experienced in the use of my mind.

I do find very useful to keep myself working up to face the perils of this place. I learnt the hard way this is a very dangerous place.

With love,
Gwen.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Gwen the Duchess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,