Laynis the Warrior

Laynis Warrior - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Jul, 2017 - 10:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 279
12th Jul, 2017 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Iwanttolearn
(+)

Laynis the Warrior

I am Laynis the Warrior. I am a beautiful she-elf who stands six feet two inches tall and has a beefy build. My big eyes burn with a blue flame in battle and my knee-length auburn hair betrays my fiery personality, which effect is amplified by my pale skin. I came from a humble background, but, my skill with the sword, shield, and longbow surpasses that of any warrior my same age. My dream is to unite the forces of good into an alliance that will bring a swift end to all this fighting. My cousin, Talson, taught me how to be a treasure hunter, and that is how I will feed myself, and finance this alliance. Once the Humans, Dwarves, and other Elves have seen my fighting skill and ability to outwit my enemies, they will surely make me the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jul, 2017 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Iwanttolearn
(+)

Warrior Laynis

Advisor Description

Hanwiel is a human. He stands about five feet ten inches tall and has an average build, with short, shaggy dark hair and Fu Manchu. He wore his dress uniform. When he and Laynis met, Laynis nearly punched him in the mouth from shock. Laynis thought it was creepy that this human had been following her, but, she quickly warmed up to him when he told her about himself. "I was your father's aide-de- camp in the wars" he told her, "With his dying breath, he asked me to look after you." A tear came to Laynis' eye. "He told me that you would need help to achieve your destiny, since your fists are stronger than your brain" "You sound exactly like daddy", she said. "Lets get a bite to eat" "we'll chat later" said he, "right now, you need to get busy, you've much to learn, You have much potential, and you will need to realize it fully to bring peace to this land"

13th Jul, 2017 - 12:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Iwanttolearn
(+)

Laynis the Warrior Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Lady Fluke, Lady Fluke, what a beauty ye are, thine skin like alabaster, as though constructed by the gods with plaster.

Lady Fluke, Lady Fluke, thine hair like golden thread.

You know what, I'm no poet, but thou art a beauty of highest caliber, with thine voluptuous figure, golden, curly locks, and eyes green as emeralds, tis a wonder men don't look at thee and die from over-exposure to pure beauty.

13th Jul, 2017 - 1:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Iwanttolearn
(+)

Warrior Laynis

Reflections on your mother

My mother was a saint. When my parents were married, they left the Elven Kingdom. When they arrived at my childhood home, my mother was soon pregnant with me, at least, that's what I've been told. While pregnant with me, she helped construct the estate, which was still under construction, since daddy was at war. When daddy was killed in battle, she made sure I lived up to my destiny. Her prayers for me kept me safe from the other humans at school, who picked on me for being an elf. She worked nonstop to pay for me to learn swordplay and archery from the best teachers she could find, and still yet I never had to come home to a dirty house or wear dirty clothes to school. She never gave up on me, and gave everything she had for me. I suppose that's why she passed the night I turned 16, her purpose was done.... .. .... Mom, If you're listening, Thank You, I promise I will be ruler of kings.

18th Jul, 2017 - 10:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Iwanttolearn
(+)

Warrior Laynis

Reflections on your father

I'll probably never know why my father chose to move us out of the elven kingdom. I guess it doesn't matter now. He was a brave soldier, and, when he spent time with me when he had a furlough, he loved me very much, if he was a little sarcastic and condescending. But, I guess you can't fault him for that. He left his homeland for reasons I'm still not sure about, and he fought in the armies of this new homeland. I guess he was trying to make this new home safe for his little girl. He lost his life in the army of his new homeland, and people say he was a hero, but, for some reason, no one will tell me the circumstances of how he died, all I know is that he died in battle. I suppose that as I get closer to becoming the ruler of kings, I may come to learn the circumstances of his death. All I can do now is follow his example, and fulfill my destiny to become Ruler of Kings.

> TOPIC: Laynis the Warrior

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,